FS19 we need this

diar1410

Re: FS19 we need this

Post by diar1410 »

FS19: It would be interesting for Giants to develop an Android app that can be synchronized with the console game and can manage some simple things like see prices of products, offers, growth are just examples.

Edit don_apple: moved to FS19 feature request topic.
I speak Spanish, sorry for my English... PS5
W1der

Post by W1der »

Yes this ^^^^ ... but it could also include a button interface for implement / GPS controls etc (these kind of apps already exist but are risky to use if you do not know a bit about "computers")!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
FarmingLife

Post by FarmingLife »

How about a sandbox mode? They could make an easier way to create fields, and have more placables including a silo. So all you would start out with is a completely empty map.
I have 60 chickens, a few horses, and 50 head of baldies in the middle of nowhere North Carolina.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^That could be cool
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
W1der

Post by W1der »

An empty map?

I made a map with no pre defined fields only grass areas where one have to use the plow to create fields.
Also all sheds etc needs to be placed (plenty of flat areas for this) ... so the concept is really up to the map makers!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

W1der wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 5:29 pm An empty map?

I made a map with no pre defined fields only grass areas where one have to use the plow to create fields.
Also all sheds etc needs to be placed (plenty of flat areas for this) ... so the concept is really up to the map makers!
It should work in theory, but as with FS17 at least things like the cattle, sheep and pig enclosures would need to be pre-determined. I doubt that will change with FS19, but you never know.
averydan

Post by averydan »

Another wish would be multiple ground texture changes. I know they have that on pc now. I enjoy making other roads and lots. It just has to remain like a cultivated field for now. I do love how they set the texture they set for when you run the roller on the feilds in the Legend map.
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
FarmingLife

Post by FarmingLife »

W1der wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 5:29 pm An empty map?

That would be awesome! Alas I’m on console. Farming irl means you’re always one step away from bankruptcy. :lol:
I have 60 chickens, a few horses, and 50 head of baldies in the middle of nowhere North Carolina.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

How about a posthole digger to put in your own fence for the animals. drill the holes and then have to cut down trees to make your own posts and then go buy the barbed wire to put up.. haha
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I would really, really, really like to be able to choose where my animals go. I hate having animal areas when I may not want to mess with animals.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
shredhed79

Post by shredhed79 »

I think some of ya'll forget this is a GAME, real farmers are working they don't have time to play video games. All these in depth farming features you want would have to have an enable/disable option, so you know the work that would go into that? We all want the best possible game but we aren't talking about a developer the size of Rockstar or Ubisoft, there's limitations. Maybe the best thing would be for Giants not release a game every 2 years, give it 4 years to develop something
W1der

Post by W1der »

Well, this game is called Farming Simulator ... so ... just sayin´.

OK, forget about all other requests.
Just implement one new feature (steal it from the drive control mod) ... it´s called "show nearest fill level".

I am sick of people in MP asking "how full are you" ... when doing silage ... :lol:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

^ almost like the message saying your harvester almost has a full grain tank, i would love to put animals in a field after harvesting, make them fertilize the field and move them somewhere else.
AgriJock

Post by AgriJock »

lefe1 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:28 pm Not the JD but the potato stuff
I'm shocked how bad the yield is in that video. 6 rows of potatos and probably 1/2 if not a third of the yield I'd expect to see, we would get that same yield from just two rows where we grow them in Scotland.

Awesome equipment all the same.
Vdubbin

Post by Vdubbin »

What about some more medium duty equipment? Some cab and chassis trucks with goosenecks or 5th wheels. I love medium duty trucks and pick-ups. Would love to see features including dually trucks also with front attachment. Could bring a higher level of immersion.

Also locking vehicles and equipment to low loaders would be highly useful. Preferably with tow straps.

I have a lot more ideas, but I am starting off vague. 😁