FS19 we need this

Sam1093

Re: FS19 we need this

Post by Sam1093 »

So we put in an unrealistic tractor than has a top speed of 50mph. Ive seen plenty of youtube videos where people have modded combines to work at 20mph and have 60ft headers with 100k capacity (check out daggerwins video that he uploaded today as an example). Anyway, it was just a suggestion
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I can see un-realistic mods being fun
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

Gimli54 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:11 am None of the case tractors I’ve driven can do 30 mph on the way the the closest I’ve come to that is 26 mph in a case 110 maxxum
Yeah we always turned ours up for driving to/from fields. Those engines could take some rpms. :mrgreen: Now days, most Case tractors are right around 30mph tho.
I make jokes that others don't get.
averydan

Post by averydan »

Mobias wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 1:08 pm The problem with follow me and course play on console is that in their current form they both require a keyboard and mouse to use. Having said that I don't think anything is impossible. Be interesting to see what Giants do with the AI workers in FS-19.
IT would by amazing if it happened!
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
fd1sk

Post by fd1sk »

What I would like to see is a larger space for mod downloads on console and the ability to download all necessary mods for a saved game or multiplayer session instead of just showing the first 15 or so characters of all the mods that need to be installed. And while on the subject. Also have the mod menu remember where you were after opening details or selecting a download. Even just downloading all the mods is a very painful experience right now, that when you only play single player is not too bad as you normally add things as they come out. After having to switch to a new console after the old one broke I had to download all again though, and there are too many to do that in the way it works now.
FS17 on Xbox
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Mod space is due to Sony and Microsoft
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Don’t see why we need much more,there must be over 30 cultivators (front & back) on the mod hub...I use one!
fd1sk

Post by fd1sk »

Mod space is also used for maps. As it is now, I can only have one map installed at a given time if I want to be able to play with others that are also using mods. In most cases you'd need all mods installed since you don't know which ones you actually need for that game, and it is painful to install when needed, which is why a mod sync or install all needed for game would be good.
FS17 on Xbox
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

^^^ that’s where it doesn’t matter to me as I don’t play multiplayer but now you’ve said I can appreciate why you would need more space. So if on multiplayer you haven’t got a particular mod you can’t join a game or is it just you can’t use that piece of equipment? Think I’ve got 28% free even with 3 maps
fd1sk

Post by fd1sk »

^^^ In that case you can't join, so people that play MP would probably install all mods just to be sure, and then have to install a map after deleting another one every time they load or join a game with other map. I like to play one single player, and have another map that I only play with a friend but can't have both installed for instance.
FS17 on Xbox
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Mod space is probably not limited by Giants because they want to. They probably won't be able to change that.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^Ya mp is a really big problem regarding mods right now, also there needs to be a button to uncheck all the mods that your not currently using on a save game, this would help the mp experience
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
fd1sk

Post by fd1sk »

Alagos wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 2:23 pm Mod space is probably not limited by Giants because they want to. They probably won't be able to change that.
This is why a better way to install mods is what I asked for. Like install all that are needed for this game you're loading or joining. In the end you will still end up with a lot installed of course, but if you can also uninstall all quickly then that would be more workable than trying to find out what you need (which is almost impossible when it is more than one missing mod). And even if you'd have a list, go have to navigate through most mods every time you selected one to install as the screen doesn't remember where you were before.
FS17 on Xbox
fd1sk

Post by fd1sk »

fd1sk wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 2:30 pm
Alagos wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 2:23 pm Mod space is probably not limited by Giants because they want to. They probably won't be able to change that.
This is why a better way to install mods is what I asked for. Like install all that are needed for this game you're loading or joining. In the end you will still end up with a lot installed of course, but if you can also uninstall all quickly then that would be more workable than trying to find out what you need (which is almost impossible when it is more than one missing mod). And even if you'd have a list, go have to navigate through most mods every time you selected one to install as the screen doesn't remember where you were before.
This, combined with: "The game you are trying to join uses mods that you have not installed, would you like to download those and join?"
FS17 on Xbox
W1der

Post by W1der »

While at it ...

All the mods you had installed, the input bindings are still showing in the controls menu.
They should at least be hidden in the menu if you uninstall the mod.

Also ... some inputs are impossible to know which mod they belong to ... it would be awesome if there was a solution for this ... :)
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5