FS19 we need this

TacoFarmer

FS19 we need this

Post by TacoFarmer »

a way to move placeables after you buy them without having to sell them and try it again.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
parad0x177

Re: FS19 we need this

Post by parad0x177 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:27 am a way to move placeables after you buy them without having to sell them and try it again.
I might expand that a bit to say we need a way to move “placeables” that could realistically be moved. I mean, I get that buildings aren’t typically moved after construction. But, saying I can’t move a pressure washer or beehive is a little much.

Maybe what we need is another category of object? (Not quite permanent structure, but not transportable like tractors and implements.)
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Expecally the pressure washer, it has wheels for crying out loud
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
anonymouz

Post by anonymouz »

I didnt understand why Giants dont gave us a vertical Cam-Movement, this makes the Placement actually very complicated, especially with high or big Objects.

And well, a Replacement-Option would be needed, too.
But please no "realistic Movement"(?), because thats Nonsense if we focus on how they get "builded" before..., i mean.. they get "placed".

Plus a Sort-Option for almost anything bought/owned.
I cant believe that its still not implented, since i played '13 once on PC, back in the Days.
GoodBye :[ Xbox One - ruleX Radikal ]: - :hi: - Welcome back :[ PC Master Race ]:
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Yeah the ability to recreate the shop yard how we want would be great so as to better suit the game to how each guy wants to play and move building without losing money because of instant depreciation would help a lot for those of us who try to play without money boxes or something
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

At least a better preview of the final placement before committing, or a confirmation yes/no of the placement ten minutes after putting it there and having time to run a vehicle through it. Ability to completely move it at no cost would not be very realistic, but it can be frustrating trying to guess whether the preview is actually in a workable place. I agonize a lot over where to put big placeables, especially anything with a driveway or loading area, because it can be really tough to tell that slight slope in the ground and whether it will create havoc with the driveway or access. Several times I've placed a big expensive whatever somewhere that sure looked like it would work, to discover that one end of the driveway has a 12" drop-off to the ground because the ground is not quite level, and a tractor can't get up or down it... Now I make sure to save before every attempt and reload until finding somewhere that works.
W1der

Post by W1der »

Also a feature for fixed rotation 45/90 degrees for perfect alignment ... !
And more placeables in general ... and actually useful ones!!!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

I was about to add that some sort of angle snap or smart snap for placing objects would be really nice.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

^^ Yes this too would be very useful for us OCD types who want our farms square to the world :biggrin2:

Presently it can be quite tricky with perspective and parallax and the fact that the pending placeable seems to rotate at a slightly different rate than the camera rotation when you are trying to view the thing from all angles before placing it. You have to adjust the placeable rotation a bit every time you change the camera rotation, even when it looked dead square starting from the other perspective.
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

...or just square to other buildings.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Scorten

Post by Scorten »

TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:27 am a way to move placeables after you buy them without having to sell them and try it again.
The placement and (non-)movement of objects in this game are horrible. I was shocked when I first encountered this system because I have gotten used to many other games using a much better system with many QoL features. It is just something to be expected nowadays.

I do not think that placing and moving objects of any size is unrealistic. You know what is unrealistic? That I can't place a building without eyeballing its angle and exact position and praying for them to be acceptable enough.
Paulyboy

Post by Paulyboy »

We need Giants to make the trucks flexible like the bsm 850 so that there is no trailer lift with any of the trucks
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Earnest Pea wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:01 pm I was about to add that some sort of angle snap or smart snap for placing objects would be really nice.
This is more what Im thinking. A better way to align a placeable.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Maybe be able to but down little markers where you want to put the corners of the placable
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

And we need to be able to cut all the bushes and shrubs
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.