Lizard Pickups

Jballak9197

Re: Lizard Pickups

Post by Jballak9197 »

redglasses wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:20 pm ^^Ya I'll say, I'm a huge gm fan, and I mean it would be nice if they could actually get a license
Someone could make a two tone pickup based off the GM BIG 10 series and call it just that "BIG 10" the HP between 250-275hp with variations of DRW "dually" and SRW "single".
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Beastbubba wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:31 am
redglasses wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:24 am Fords were never meant to work :lol: Only to do a poor job of looking pretty
Damn straight!

Since 15 had a Dodge and 17 had the Fords, I'm really hoping 19 gets some GM models. And the game really needs a 2500+ with gooseneck option. And even on pc it is pratically impossible to find good truck mods, the vast majority are garbage and worse at pulling trailers than the rodeo....
The truck in the sneak peek looks like the TT tailgate. Maybe theyll add more than one fake brand though. They could bring back the road rage,and for GM can do a Camaro knockoff and name it "Pussy Foot".Dodges can be a Challenger knockoff named "Polished Turd."
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Couldent care less about cars in the game, need trucks that are usefull, there is no real use for a car...
PC gamer.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Following this logic, we would not even need tractors in this farming simulation game, as trucks do the same work with a way better cost(power ratio. Just let everyone play the game as he lies to do ;-)
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Krahazik

Post by Krahazik »

I have encounted a mod version of the Lizard that features dual tires on the back wheels and a goosneck hitch option, but, there is a lack of decent goosneck trailers to use with it. Had to go to other mod sites just to find any at all.

As to trailers, best bet are the wagons. Most of the farming trailers are designed for the high hitch found on the tractors and so they don't sit well on the pickups.

The Pickup Triple Pack mod has a nice set of 3 pickups which are usefull for early game low volume stuff. I have been using the flatbed quite a bit. It can hold 2 pallets on its bed.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I don't care what they are modeled after... I just want a nice Flatbed Pickup, be nice when just starting out with Baling. Or, something small to take straw/hay bales to the animal pens!
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Irish farmer 91

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

Yea a flatbed would be handy. Even if it was just the rwd ford transit pickup. I have one here and I'd be beat without it. Can legally carry about a 1 1/2 ton but I've personally had 4 tons of scrap steel on it and so long as it's centered well u wouldn't think it was overloaded at all

Can even get them as tippers
Playing on Ps4
Stonecutter

Post by Stonecutter »

With horses coming it would be nice to have more options when it comes to pickups since usually they are transferred by dually pickups with a fifth wheel hitch and a horse trailer. Options for bed types would be nice as well since you don't always need a big tractor or semi for transferring stuff.