Oregon springs question??

Maze313

Oregon springs question??

Post by Maze313 »

Has anyone noticed when playing Oregon springs map the ai doesn’t plant anything on there own like in other maps?
Playing on PS5 and PC
Patrick73

Re: Oregon springs question??

Post by Patrick73 »

Maze313 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:44 pm Has anyone noticed when playing Oregon springs map the ai doesn’t plant anything on there own like in other maps?
Do you mean other farmers? If so it’s to do with the field shapes,apparently you can’t have missions on irregular shaped fields (don’t ask me why) The West Coast was the same
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

No not to work for them or anything just in general they don’t plant or anything like in other maps just asking if anybody else noticed that the ai farmers don’t do anything
Playing on PS5 and PC
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

For instance on gcv if you don’t go n work for them n plant fertilize or cultivate they do it themselves you don’t see them do it but the field status changes from harvested then cultivated n so on but on Oregon springs the fields stay harvested they don’t change to cultivated or any other stage
Playing on PS5 and PC
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

What Patrick said. If a field has missions available and you don't do them, the farmer does it themselves/finds someone else to do it. If the field isn't set up for missions, the ai doesn't have the boundaries to work it themselves, so it lies fallow until you do something with it.
The process to set up missions on odd shaped fields is very time consuming, so maps with irregular fields tend to have no missions, or very few.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

Just wondering if anyone else noticed that that’s all no complaints about the map I love it just noticed it n wondered if anyone else did
Playing on PS5 and PC
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Maze313 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:30 pm Just wondering if anyone else noticed that that’s all no complaints about the map I love it just noticed it n wondered if anyone else did
I had no complaints about the west coat either,I was just curious...Bullet Bill explained it to me
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

They were planted the last time i played. Hell i made a video on the stock fields i didn't touch them besides harvesting them. Do you happen to have seasons on that messed with a few maps i play on
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

Yea I have seasons on and a friend of mine has it off on same map n same situation
Playing on PS5 and PC
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

That’s why I asked to see if anyone else noticed it
Playing on PS5 and PC
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

Ok i just checked to make sure they were growing. And its fine on my end.

Oregon Springs / FS17 Movie Trailer / Farming Sim…: https://youtu.be/uZBCXUYI_sU
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

Hi folks

Playing this map on PC and thoroughly enjoying it.

I have a question regarding selling milk on this map. I see there is a milk sell point though the milk still auto sells at midnight. Is it a case I simply need to empty the milk just before midnight each day or can I suppress milk sales somehow and do it manually? Is there any benefit of selling manually over auto? Can't say I have seen a milk column in the commodities selling page.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
epideath

Post by epideath »

If you want to stop milk sales at midnight, you need to install stopmilksales mod, by Marhu. Then purchase the place-able sign and place the sign anywhere on the map. It may be beneficial to sell the milk at the sell point depending on how the map was setup. Otherwise it could just be there to add a little more realism to the map. Thumbs up for that :) Not sure if this is on modhub or not, you may have to download it elsewhere.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

fcdrifter13 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:35 pm They were planted the last time i played. Hell i made a video on the stock fields i didn't touch them besides harvesting them. Do you happen to have seasons on that messed with a few maps i play on
Seasons changes what the NPC farmers can do depending on the season. It does not "mess it up". The NPC does not work on some maps, due to irregular field sizes. It has nothing to do with the Seasons mod.