Pacific Northwest map

epideath

Re: Pacific Northwest map

Post by epideath »

you can use a tipper with seed, or a pallet of seed. Drop or dump it over the grate on the ground. For diesel you bring a trailer of diesel and unload it at the back of the diesel tank. there is a small display at these points showing the fill level for the input. After a few minutes the input will transfer to the output and the large display will update.
Greymantle1

Post by Greymantle1 »

Thanks...I notice you have two digital displays for seed and fertilizer. At the start one says 4k which is how much seed I can get what is the other that says 0 down below inside the building?
epideath

Post by epideath »

That is what i call the input hopper. Due to the mod using Fabrik script there needs to be an input and an output. So the input hopper can hold I think 25000 and the output can hold another 25000. As the output is used it will refill from the input. It takes a few minutes normally to see the changes from input to output. when you dump seeds to refill the small display will go up. If there is room in the output hopper this will go to zero and add it to the output, if not it will show how much is in the input hopper.
Greymantle1

Post by Greymantle1 »

Thanks for the info. How do you fill the liquid fertilizer? Sorry for all the questions.
epideath

Post by epideath »

That you will need Kotte Universal tankers or another mod tanker that holds liquid fertilizer then use it the same as diesel.
Greymantle1

Post by Greymantle1 »

Thanks for your time and your wonderful map I'm having a great time so far.
Slo_shadow

Post by Slo_shadow »

Can we get some progress pictures?
epideath

Post by epideath »

Here are a few screenshots of FS19 Pacific Northwest. Keep in mind this is a work in progress and may change quite a bit. I'm not quite sure when I will be finished, but it is moving along quite nicely currently. I wanted the new version to be similar to the original but enough change to make it seem like a new map. I decided to go a little more realistic in the upper half of the map. So its is a bit more open now. Still have a lot to do as far as farmland def, main farm layout, adding lots more detail, Spinnery, sawmill and an additional sell point need to be laid out. There is now only a single railroad for moving products up and down the mountain. The two sell points on the top of the map allow for trailer and train selling, so you can directly load form train silo on the lower part and sell directly.

I'll try and get another update out when I'm a bit further along.

Oh well that's about it for now, just wanted you all to know that I'm actively working on the map now, it took a while for me to get started.

Thanks,
epideath

The Familiar Town Area

Upper Fields

Birds Eye View
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

Cool, screenshots look great. With all the options on 19, I can really make this like home, thanks for making this for 19 also
Margosan

Post by Margosan »

I love this map! I'm playing "start from scratch" mode on ps4 and noticed that the garden center doesn't sell seeds or fertilizer. Are they located somewhere else? I had to download and install the seed and fertilizer station mods just to get started.
Margosan :biggrin2:
epideath

Post by epideath »

You have to buy the big bags from the store on the FS19 version. Or you can use a placeable refill station.
Slo_shadow

Post by Slo_shadow »

Any plans for optimizing map for seasons?