Pacific Northwest map

dlord

Pacific Northwest map

Post by dlord »

I know that it probably won't happen but would be so cool if The Pacific Northwest map came to consoles because that is where I live.
Xbox One
epideath

Re: Pacific Northwest map

Post by epideath »

I'm thinking about it! A few things will have to be forfeited due to scripts. If there is a demand for it I will certainly consider this.

Thanks
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

epideath wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:25 am I'm thinking about it! A few things will have to be forfeited due to scripts. If there is a demand for it I will certainly consider this.

Thanks
I haven't played this map yet but I just wanted to say that based on the description is looks fantastic, and I love the idea of how you've separated the highland and lowland into "little country" and "big country". It all looks awesome and I appreciate your craftsmanship.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

there would be a demand.. if for no other reason than because of the field sizes and general layout.. its got a pleasing layout with field sizes to cater to most players.. its great for the small time farmer but also cool if u wanna take big bud out to a field.. as a pc player I must ask.. what would be cut from the map? obviously the seed and fert storage at the farms which is terrible cause I love them.. but I get it.. otherwise it didn't seem heavily scripted beyond the visual stuff so what am I missing?
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

Thanks for the map epideath. Feels like home kinda in FS, since it's based 20 miles from me
epideath

Post by epideath »

@PrincessGaming - That was the original idea, i liked smaller odd shaped fields like that in UK maps, but I wanted a place to use the Big Bud dlc, on the same map. Things that are scripted, are just visual or convenience things mostly. All of the animated gates, doors and lights. the animated, objects like boats, planes, birds. The display boards for the storage hubs. The additional fruits and being able to deliver milk to dairy to sell. So not to major other than the extra crop types that would have to go. And, as you mentioned the storage of seeds/fertilizer. Then on top of all that is the wood chipper and the pig food and forage mixers. So that would have to be done the old fashion ways.

@Metal Moss My buddy lives in Lewiston and I liked the idea of the rivers and that road going up to WA. Although I wasn't going for entirely realistic. But there is a lot of contour farming up that way, thus the quite hilly terrain.

@DirectCedar Thanks, that was exactly my thoughts when I started this map, originally for myself, but I was pleased with the outcome so I thought I would try and get it onto Modhub.
dlord

Post by dlord »

epideath wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:25 am I'm thinking about it! A few things will have to be forfeited due to scripts. If there is a demand for it I will certainly consider this.

Thanks
I am sure there will be a demand on consels for this map. Like others have said it looks like a map that every style of farmer can enjoy. Thank you and all modders for your hard work.
Xbox One
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

I just loaded this up and holy cow i like it. I was just complaining on one of my videos that no one makes a square field american style map interesting. But damn you did it. The top area feels like altenstein its tight and it just feels right and then it opens up.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
epideath

Post by epideath »

@fcdrifter13 Thanks, and yes thanks to all the modders out there, without them it would be hard to make maps. I truly appreciate all the things they create. Also keep in mind that most of the fields are meant to be small so they are affordable as your grow your farm. But with removing a few trees and cutting down some removable hedgerows, you can make fields larger and a little more open, if desired. Field costs are also based on the terrain and shape of the fields. Those flat rectangular ones come at a premium price. :)
PrincessJessi84

ok so ive driven all over this map.. love it btw.. but now u r telling me that there r mixers on the map too?!?! and ive completely forgot about that chipper.. and I'm a ways from cows so that slipped my mind too lol.. lets just agree that those seed and fert storage fill points r really nice lol
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
averydan

Post by averydan »

Thanks
I personally would be very grateful if you did. Love the look and layout!!!
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
Loordiveri

Post by Loordiveri »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:03 pm ok so ive driven all over this map.. love it btw.. but now u r telling me that there r mixers on the map too?!?! and ive completely forgot about that chipper.. and I'm a ways from cows so that slipped my mind too lol.. lets just agree that those seed and fert storage fill points r really nice lol
Mixers are located at the Clearwater transport hub, pink ball rigth side.

I also hope that @epideath add's prices/sell points for sugacane and straw harvest hey pellets or bug no prices/sell points? Starting new farm today. Thanks for the map
PrincessJessi84

hey thanks Loordiveri! r u playing with seasons? if so that might be the reason for your lack of prices for those things.. I don't use the straw harvest add on but I will check to see if sugarcane is showing up in the price menu without seasons
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Loordiveri

Post by Loordiveri »

Tested with and without seasons no prices. Also tested whit no mods and differed season GEO still no prices :(
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

Loordiveri wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:41 pm Tested with and without seasons no prices. Also tested whit no mods and differed season GEO still no prices :(
I think the prices are there on mine, there are two pictures of pellets in the prices screen, and one of them has sell prices at Pacific Bio, and the other at the sawmill