Farming Classics

Alagos

Re: Farming Classics

Post by Alagos »

Lol, don't really want to call you a liar, but I've just gone through all the FB posts till august last year (FS page, and even further on the Giants page), and they have never mentioned anything about console mods.

Would love to see some links to whatever you think you found oO
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Dandan 89

Post by Dandan 89 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:59 am k then there really is no reason it wouldn't work.. the bales r just a physical model.. u could make a 100L bale bigger than the lizard pickup if u wanted.. or as small as a bar of soap (although it might be hard to find lol)
Hope they do bring this on consoles and add a weldger with a acummulator bale sledge that makes a big square of 8/10 bales. We already know they could add the claw grab as they already made these in the straw harvest add on so these mods wouldn’t be too hard to make. Smaller bales would be easier to feed to cows or make bedding too because you can manually move them to where you want them, even for stacking on trailers or sheds :biggrin2:
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

+1 for ^^

Add in an old style Ritchie bale transporter and I'd be a happy virtual farmer! That's how my dad gathered hay when I was a lad.
I'm guessing the way bales currently react to each other would probably end in them exploding out the top of the trailer as you tried to squeeze them to lift them off the ground though lol.
Dandan 89

Post by Dandan 89 »

It would be awesome to see these mods in the game but it’s the only way of bale making and collecting that they haven’t put into it :frown: this would also make me a very happy farmer too as when we were in the straw fields when I was young this and round bales was the only way. Hestons we’re slowly making an appearance then in the 2000’s but they weren’t that popular lol
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

The accumulator bale sledge would be fairly similar to the Quadro Pac that's currently in the game so not out of the realms of possibility. If not possible in the current game, or FS19, I'm sure it's the kind of thing that we'll see in future versions of FS. There seems to be plenty of appetite for more classic machinery from what I've read on here that's for sure.

If I had the time, and more importantly, the skills I'd be working on trying to mod these things myself!
Dandan 89

Post by Dandan 89 »

Ritchie wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:10 am The accumulator bale sledge would be fairly similar to the Quadro Pac that's currently in the game so not out of the realms of possibility. If not possible in the current game, or FS19, I'm sure it's the kind of thing that we'll see in future versions of FS. There seems to be plenty of appetite for more classic machinery from what I've read on here that's for sure.

If I had the time, and more importantly, the skills I'd be working on trying to mod these things myself!
Yeah I use that mod also but that is only for the Heston which I do have on my farm as I do need it coz I have all Massey equipment and the big Massey baler doesn’t drop them neatly onto the floor and makes your field look untidy so I have that behind to keep them straight A’s I like to individually stack my bales with Kramer on trailer lol I’m abit of ocd when it comes to that haha this is the closest bale accumulator there is like that on game so will have to do with that until they make something better. I also would make these mods if I had the skills to but wouldn’t even know where to start :lol:
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

Alagos wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:55 pm Lol, don't really want to call you a liar, but I've just gone through all the FB posts till august last year (FS page, and even further on the Giants page), and they have never mentioned anything about console mods.

Would love to see some links to whatever you think you found oO
There's clearly no links. They've been requested 4 times lol, with nothing appearing.

Minecraft has never had mods for console, Sony won't ever allow 3rd party mods (as far as I honestly believe), This "Modding Dev Tool App", that doesn't exist (again, as far as I know), no news about modding at all on consoles(apart from Xbox potentially hiring a mod test guy, or something along those lines), no word from Giants (something like that would be it's own news article, I'm sure).

Until some links of evidence can be provided, it's all nonsense to me.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
MF10

Post by MF10 »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.window ... -one%3famp

This is what I read in January and saw the new stream on my Xbox One to support further development of what games are looking into further mod support.
MF10

Post by MF10 »

As Microsoft wants to open more development for future gamers.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Farming Classics: My little grass square bales are hay! Looks like grass, don't disappear at midnight and looked with the Seasons tool. They are green hay!?... Seasons in Woodshire.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Ok, MF10, but that's nothing specifically mentioned by Giants about FS.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Guil

Post by Guil »

MF10 wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:14 pm https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.window ... -one%3famp

This is what I read in January and saw the new stream on my Xbox One to support further development of what games are looking into further mod support.
Funny that it starts by saying rumoured and also the fact you read something in January that was only posted a few weeks ago.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Rumored and What's been confirmed are 2 different stories.
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

Concerning the small square bale collection conundrum on console.
Isn't there a conveyor mod that can move bales.
And if there is.
Just a thought about the conveyor, would it be possible to take it and combine it with a small wagon? :hmm:
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

ltl.vamp wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:40 pm Farming Classics: My little grass square bales are hay! Looks like grass, don't disappear at midnight and looked with the Seasons tool. They are green hay!?... Seasons in Woodshire.
Thanks for the report. I think I found the problem, the fix should be in next Update.