Farming Classics

Dogface

Re: Farming Classics

Post by Dogface »

Your issue appears to be a feature of the Season Mod.

Grass bales and Silage
https://www.realismusmodding.com/mods/s ... and-silage
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

I just tested it. Gaglinani bale vs APN bale. Both from mod balers. As soon as midnight hits. Any bale from the APN disappears. I was in the garage at Lone Oak. Midnight hit. The Gaglinani Bale remained in tact. But your APN bales dissapeared. Before you put the hitch on the APN and changed the straps. It has always had bales disappear. Before the update. My bales always remained after midnight under shelter. So Dogface please go into the XML files. Cause you don't seem to understand the issue. Before the lizard trailer and straps fix my bales always remained in my cow barn for next day use. Now they don't. Sounds similar to that welger baler issue on PC.
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

Now I don't know if you are on PC or what. But on console. My bales are no longer around. Since I stayed on FS17 as FS19 is dull and boring. I don't know if anyone has had the issue.
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

And for the last time! They are hay and straw bales. Not grass stuff bales. I never do grass bales. Only hay and straw bales.
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

Can you please look into it?
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Yes, I will look into it further.
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

Thanks Dogface.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

LawnBoyDude91 wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:10 am the bales dissapear every night.
You are correct, this is a bug. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I have fixed the issue and it will be in the next Update.

Due to the backlog of FS19 mods waiting for testing, it will be quite a while before this Update gets to the ModHub.

UPDATE: Update just went live. :)
Last edited by Dogface on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

You're welcome :) If you consider ever creating this mod pack for FS19. Let me know. Or a similar pack. I would be more than happy to assist you with things like video clips for sound samples and such!

Again thanks for the work. Hopefully it gets passed soon!! In the mean time I have found using the Hayloft placeable with the Growel bale TMR machine as a way to manage storing up to 800 bales at a time. And fixing the 200 bale limit.

I hope the fix is passed soon and again if you would like a PayPal payment of 10 dollars for the pack!! And any further help with a possible FS19 classics pack mod. Let me know!!! Thanks!!! :D

Thompson Hill Farms also wishes you a happy holidays and happy New year!!!
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

LawnBoyDude91 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:33 am if you would like a PayPal payment of 10 dollars for the pack!! And any further help with a possible FS19 classics pack mod. Let me know!!! Thanks!!! :D
Thank you, I don't accept donations, but I encourage you to pass that along to one of the modders who do.
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

Hey I saw on Facebook that some 200 mods are in testing for FS19 on console. With most getting a simple facelift and game engine update from FS17 to FS19. I saw on the official FS19 mods site this with your name on it. Can you confirm a possible FS19 farming classics update. Or perhaps know someone who is doing so?? Cause I have given up on FS19 and without Seasons or farming classics. It is such a boring game.

https://farmingsimulator19mods.it/farmi ... -1-1-fs19/
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

And I spend more time on FS17 as there is more to enjoy.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

That mod (farmingsimulator19mods.it) has nothing to do with me. They are using my FS17 pictures and description though.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Dogface wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:35 am That mod (farmingsimulator19mods.it) has nothing to do with me. They are using my FS17 pictures and description though.
That stinks. Btw thank you for the root crop storage it's much appreciated.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

Aww that *censored*. I would love this on FS19. As the new system makes it a more lucrative way to start a farm on a real economic level. Since you really don't need a lot of equipment to start a working farm. And conventional bales would hold a lot of the economic support needed. On my game on Lone Oak. On about the 10-15 acres I have of the grass land. I produced well over 1000 bales. And selling 200 a day provides about 7000 dollars. Easily offsetting the loan system on FS19. The 4 grand a day would be in no time desolved. Plus the small equipment doesn't take much to upkeep. About 1.5 acres at fully fertilized produce around roughly 190-230 bales of hay.