Farming Classics

A3jan

Re: Farming Classics

Post by A3jan »

I was looking for this mod. But it seems it's of the modhub on fs17 on xbox.
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

DogFace I think you need to give Giants hell now! They removed Farming Classics! And I need it back!!!! This company's game is stuff already. Without farming classics I will never be able to even play FS17 ever again!

ANSWER PLEASE!!!!
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

Sorry. Called Asperger's mixed with tired of Giants being like other big companies....
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Removed?

UPDATE: I looked in-game and I could not find it on the in-game ModHub. I will look into it.
UPDATE: FIXED! The mod should now be showing in the in-game modhub. I can confirm that it is on the PC in-game modhub.
Last edited by Dogface on Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

It's the second mod in the list on the FS17 modhub homepage.

And hopefully still being downloaded and appreciated by many FS17 aficionados *thumbsup*
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

Yeah makes zero sense. On PC you can download it from the official mod hub. On console it is *poof* though people said if you download just the bale trailer. The APN will download with it on console. But the rest of the pack is gone. It is messed up. And knowing Giants. Their CEO(who I think is half-witted) seems like it will be an oh well. Won't put it back. And pull that move most other flipping game corps have done.

And it ticks me off that the base game since FS15 has neglected to have older equipment in the base game. If I was to design a farm simulator. If would offer all classes of farming equipment. From 15-40 horse utility tractors. Up to the 3-4 hundred horse big boys that the plains states are known for. Just been a part of farming life that Giants has neglected. And I know that your farming classics and BSM's MF pack have been downloaded the most.

As both packs suppliment each other. You have 38-75 horse tractors. A small baler. Bale wagons. A 2 row corn planter. While BSM offers the pull behind forage harvesters. Single and dual axle dump trailers. 65-85 horse and 110 horse older row crop tractors. A box planter, chisel plow. A Swather. And the MF27(albeit not 100% accurate).

So together both packs are great. Add in the MF300 and 135/240 pack. Then all the Fortschritt equipment mods. You can get a 100% classics farm with 35-110 horse smaller, older equipment. You won't break the bank. And be a productive farmer. I do that now with all the older equipment. You get 6 tractors together ranging from 35-100 horse. And can run a good bale farm and small cattle farm.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

:!: FIXED! The mod should now be showing in the in-game modhub. I can confirm that it is on the PC in-game modhub.

This was caused by the recent update process (update adds Seasons compatibility to the bales). Giants QA fixed it immediately.

Thank you LawnBoyDude91 and thatstheway for bringing this to my attention.
Last edited by Dogface on Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

You're welcome DogFace. I'm looking at fixing my Toshiba L755-S5244 up soon. Looking at maybe modding for FS19. I was wondering if I put the graphics work in for the equipment? If you sent me a zip file with the game operating parts. Maybe we could team together to release this mod updated for FS19??? Let me know what you think good buddy :)
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

LawnBoyDude91 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:49 pm DogFace I think you need to give Giants hell now! They removed Farming Classics! And I need it back!!!! This company's game is stuff already. Without farming classics I will never be able to even play FS17 ever again!

ANSWER PLEASE!!!!
Should have downloaded when it was available, when something is downloaded, even after its been removed, it's still usable, I still have minion weight and that was removed a long time ago.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

Just curious. Is anyone planning on putting farming classics on fs19. The game is so boring without farming classics. Without the fahr apn. My main money maker of hay bales is just not there. And hard to raise horses without any small bales to handle by hand. I would see farming classics making starting from scratch a lot more fun. And more fulfilling as you can see making 100-200 bales at a time and selling them between field work as a more lucrative way to start a farm. Look at the cap from starting from scratch. 500 grand. Buying the 350 grand spot in the lower corner makes a great setup for farming classics leaves 150 grand left to buy 2-4 tractors. Planting corn for silage. The Bizon Super Z056 is a good combine. You have 3 smaller fields to raise good crops. And plenty of room for a smaller starter farm. And farming classics gives plenty of good capitol gaining potential if you choose to limit yourself to 125 horse as the largest tractor you want for heavy work. And maintain a wide range utility fleet.
Mallen

Post by Mallen »

No...with the reason that the models don't look well in FS19.

I think it's a big mistake. There would be a lot of people who will download it. If you write a note that these are old models from FS15 nobody would give a bad review. And those people who don't like it should not download it. Easy...

I converted the pack already and the model results could be much more worse. But I don't have the ability to convert all tractors and equibment to FS19 standard so that everybody can work with them.

I hope someone with the ability to convert it will do that.
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

Then I will just ditch the game at gamestop for 5 dollars. Cause the game is so lacking. I haven't played it long in almost 2 months as without a real farm feel. I just can't play it. All this focus on large stuff equipment. And 4000 liter balers. I can't play FS19 as it is an empty game. Giants needs to face reality and go back to the grass roots of farming. And give us a complete game with every class of farm tractor. And cover all the decades from 1900 to now. As this stuff focus on logging and animal care without any feesable or practical piece of equipment shows they are just cash grabbing like rockstar has done with gta online.

Reason why the console game cost 60-90 dollars vs pc version at 20 dollars. Console is forced to a lot of restrictions and requires more work to get coding accepted. PC can rip the game apart and rebuild in on the fly. Making it just a port game and the player does all the customizing they want.

If Giants wanted to. They could make this a better franchise by spacing games 4 years apart. Offer more console support monthly with more dlc's. Make it a 40 GB game from day one. Pack it full of 500-1000 pieces of equipment stock. And get the bugs out before launch. Then offer monthly dlc options and make it a true simulator with the cream of the crop options.

But if Farming Classics can't come to console for FS19. Then I will just take the game to gamestop for 5 dollars. Cause it is a dull and empty game. Can't make a real farm for horses on 4000 liter balers. Or a decent cow farm without a flywheel chopper and smaller equipment. Giants really f'd up with the new system ui. And gave console the shaft to just rob us.
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

And you need to face that a lot of real life farms utilize older equipment. Plus the most downloaded mods were all older equipment. As there are a lot of farms and farm enthusiast who own and use older equipment that is more cost effective vs a quarter mil tractor or combine that will only pay for itself if you gave a 50 man 50,000 acre farm. Which in the the northeastern us and in europe. Many farmers run older smaller equipment as the need and use for a large 350-450 bushel combine isn't as practical as a 125-180 bushel combine. Same with the large balers. They are only practical for alfalfa baling or on 12-50 acre fields where you can fetch 30-100 large bales. And can sell them at 400 dollars a pop. And have sellers lined up to offload them all. Otherwise the conventional baler is still the king of baler needs.
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

might I remind people to please remain civil. Thanks
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user