Pensarethebest

Re: Farming Classics

Post by Pensarethebest »

Top notch work....love the D80.
FS 22 and loving it.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

My 1st load of straw for the cows. Now this is what it's like for farmers in Ohio, a truck load of straw. Starting to feel like home.. :smileynew:

Getting the straw in the barn before winter
(^^Just a little note, the 200 bale limit is on for the little bales^^)
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

You’re handling all those small bales by « virtual hand »? Gad I’ve done so much of that with my real hands (and arms and shoulders and all the fabric on the front of countless pairs of jeans...) in my life that the idea of simulating it in a computer game is about as appealing as a root canal...

I think I’ll dig around and find a small bale wagon mod :biggrin2: If anyone is working on a few models in the old New Holland Stackliner series, those would be a downright amazing addition.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Well I don't have much of a choice to pick them up by hand because unlike you I don't have a pc. and I've unloaded many of wagons in my younger days it was not fun especially when I was up inside the barn in 150° temps. and I hope your root canal hurts like hell :biggrin2:
MF10

Post by MF10 »

great work with this. Love the APN. As for loading bales I use the one conveyor that has the loading hopper. And use a tractor pulling one of those tall side dumping silage wagons that comes in the 4 wagon pack that look like they are made of wood. And one is a plain blue clone of the DB8. Found I can load 71 bales in an hour (x5 game time). And I use Lone Oak farm. I sold all starter machines and implements. Then decked the farm out with a mix of farming classics, my 135/240 pack, mf 1970-1990 era, packs. Added the Forschritt E517 combine, 215 tractor, the Krone Emsland 6000 liter high board tipper, the Knerveland 70 horse planters. And basically have this list of tractors.

MF135, MF 20B, Bugger D4000, Hatz H340, Hurlimann D110 (I swear it is the European branded MF Super 85), Buhur RP21, Deutz D80 (possible the D80-06 cause the synchronized shift looks like the 6 speed model), and the Forschritt E-215. So I have machines to do all the small to large jobs.

I cut the fields down to .35- 1.15 ha to get a little bit of everything. The grass fields have pasture fences for separating bale fields and green chop fields. And cut some grass fields in crop fields. I have winter wheat, winter the, spring canola, spring wheat, and spring rhy. I process corn for both harvest and corn chopping. I also do soybeans. Along with Hay cutting. I have 12 cows with more to come. A small orchard and bee hives. I managed 7 thousand dollars a day income. Cause these oldies don't need much to go. I love this pack. Thanks Dogface.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

lefe1 thats a good days work, I've helped farmers pick up square bales, anywhere from family to local farmers, but them square bales look sooo light. I wish i could pick up a bale and chuck it, lol.
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

The sickle mower in this mod perfectly suits the Massey Ferguson 135 tractor, finally we can use that tractor with the FC equipment
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
MF10

Post by MF10 »

I love using the 135 and the 20B with the hay equipment. It is a great pack to use with that pack. Cause the 45-47 horse utility tractors are amazing and can get in places where the larger equipment can't. Gives a greater simulation feel cause many farmers by me have tractors ranging from the 40 horse range up to the 220 and 280 horse range. Cause tending to animals and conventional bales require on average 25-50 horse tractors. While you need the larger equipment for prepping silage fields. And grain feed fields.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

TacoFarmer wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:26 am On consoles.If youre going to go old school...
What Semi Truck/s,
Tipper/s
would yall go with?
Or would you just use tractors with small tippers?
You could use bsm’s man it runner truck
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
MF10

Post by MF10 »

If you want to make a nice mod for bale collecting you could take a high side box tipper. Then add the auto loading bale MOD to it. That way we can load these conventional bales and unload them. Use the trapezoid shaped bale loaders. And use them with a chain driven bale elevator that you pull behind a truck or tractor. They hold about 25-30 bales. Then use gravity to unload them through a dump gate feature. I use a conveyor and tipper right now to load bales. Then unload them outside my storage and use an elevator to lift and dump them into storage.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Tried something on my test farm with the Fahr APN baler and the lizard grain trailer that comes with the farming classics. when you get 4 bales, pull the trailer under the baler then you can fill the wagon. so every 4 bales pull trailer under the fahr apn and dump bales. but then you have to unload them by hand from trailer. but it's better than picking them all up off the ground.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

It dont take but a few seconds to load that baler, but its awesome to watch the bales jus pour out of the baler.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

redglasses wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:28 pm
TacoFarmer wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:26 am On consoles.If youre going to go old school...
What Semi Truck/s,
Tipper/s
would yall go with?
you think it would fit in?
I was thinking the man one with box on it. not the bsm man one though
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:39 am
redglasses wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:28 pm
What Semi Truck/s,
Tipper/s
would yall go with?
you think it would fit in?
I was thinking the man one with box on it. not the bsm man one though
What about the Tatra Terrno? Either as a tractor unit or the Hooklift.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
FusionAudio

Post by FusionAudio »

MF10 wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:24 am great work with this. Love the APN. As for loading bales I use the one conveyor that has the loading hopper. And use a tractor pulling one of those tall side dumping silage wagons that comes in the 4 wagon pack that look like they are made of wood. And one is a plain blue clone of the DB8. Found I can load 71 bales in an hour (x5 game time). And I use Lone Oak farm. I sold all starter machines and implements. Then decked the farm out with a mix of farming classics, my 135/240 pack, mf 1970-1990 era, packs. Added the Forschritt E517 combine, 215 tractor, the Krone Emsland 6000 liter high board tipper, the Knerveland 70 horse planters. And basically have this list of tractors.

MF135, MF 20B, Bugger D4000, Hatz H340, Hurlimann D110 (I swear it is the European branded MF Super 85), Buhur RP21, Deutz D80 (possible the D80-06 cause the synchronized shift looks like the 6 speed model), and the Forschritt E-215. So I have machines to do all the small to large jobs.

I cut the fields down to .35- 1.15 ha to get a little bit of everything. The grass fields have pasture fences for separating bale fields and green chop fields. And cut some grass fields in crop fields. I have winter wheat, winter the, spring canola, spring wheat, and spring rhy. I process corn for both harvest and corn chopping. I also do soybeans. Along with Hay cutting. I have 12 cows with more to come. A small orchard and bee hives. I managed 7 thousand dollars a day income. Cause these oldies don't need much to go. I love this pack. Thanks Dogface.
I do the samething pretty much..i like being able to pickup the bales...and yes.thank you Dogface for tge Classic pack (farming)..take care all..happy 4th.