Farming Classics

MF10

Re: Farming Classics

Post by MF10 »

I do know giants wants to make FS19 more modder friend. Hence the ability to start a farm from scratch and need to but old cheap machines to build up your farm anyway you see fit.

And since john Deere is now on console. More modders are gonna be eager to put John Deere mods of of the Model A 2 cylinder to the biggest 4x4 tractor.

And since many sand box games are allowing console modding. Giants has said they plan to put a bunch more mod testers to work that one guy. So they plan to release new mods almost daily. Not every 3-5 business days.

Since horses are in the game. Giants has also thought about an idea on keeping FS17 current mods in the game mod hub or just emulating the FS17 mod hub over to fs19 from day one. So most modders won't need to rebuild all the mods for console and PC as a means to focus on building newer mods without clutter.

Giants said they wanted fs19 to be more player friendly. I hope to see that be true.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Where are you getting this information from?
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

@FusionAudio you're welcome. I had fun with a few of the tractors and decided to convert the pack for players. I didn't know how it would be received, I am glad people like it. And I would like to thank the QA Team for helping me get it through console testing.

A few people have mentioned the Sounds, which are also one of my favorite features. All sounds are straight from the DLC, and all credit totally goes to Giants and whoever did the audio.

@BigC92 Someone answered the baler question, but it must have been deleted. The baler had a script in FS15, which was allowed on console because it was inside an official Giants DLC. Console makers do not allow modders to include scripts in mods.
Last edited by Dogface on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

MF10 is that your opnion?
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

The Schluter tractor is now my favourite ‘run around’ tractor, mainly because I love the noise. 😆
MF10

Post by MF10 »

Giants expressed making fs19 more mod friend on console around February. Due to how many games for ps4 and Xbox One were slated for release this fall that already are modder friendly or are going to be modder friend on console. Also cause Microsoft and Sony have expressed the idea of making the consoles modder friendly to compete with PC. Due to how many major titles are on PC which has been mod friend since GTA San Andreas.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Do you know the reasons why Sony does not allow scripts?
Paco LS

Post by Paco LS »

Hello!! I really like this classic pack. So, since the hassia can't sow maize, could you recommend me a good old school maize sowing machine?. I was trying to modificate the hassia but I don't know...
MF10

Post by MF10 »

Paco LS this has been discussed . The Hassia in FS11, FS,13, could plant corn. But FS15 next generation and PC the Hassia wasn't listed for Corn and Giants admitted they goofed on it. So Dogface has considered and update for corn. Cause unlike a dlc. A mod requires a lot less time to do minor updates. Compared to a DLC that needs a major process to fix issues or update. So hopefully it can be fixed. As that is why the Fahr corn chopper was in the package since FS11.
Paco LS

Post by Paco LS »

Oh when is ready this modification for the classic pack? I really like it
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

I would like to thank Dogface for all the hard work on bringing the farming classics to console and pc. *thumbsup*
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

@MF10, Giants normally has 3-4 people testing mods and they did release them more often. Currently there is only 1 guy testing mods and releasing them once a week because the others are testing FS19.
This has been mentioned before.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

@MF10 - You seem to be making a number of comments about mods being implemented more rapidly with greater numbers of QA, and Sony working on expanding the Modding limits, but you don't seem to be sourcing anything, even when asked by Guil and a comment made by Alagos.

Plainly put, what are your sources???
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
MF10

Post by MF10 »

Giants stated roughly 9 months ago about making FS17 more console mod friendly since other open sandbox games like PUBG, Minecraft already allowing more free flowed console mods with Sony and Microsoft approval. Then stated roughly last January or February on my Xbox Ones news feed. That 7 games were slated for full console mod support this fall. And more soon to follow since Microsoft planned to make the Dev Tool app much more open to personal mod/game modding. Sony soon followed through with the same newsfeed on facebook. It was also noted on a recent pop culture game news show. That consoles are focusing on copying PC's ability of mod support to fully keep competitive due to lower console game sales vs PC versions of the same game.
I remember when giants posted it on their fb page about fs19 being more console mod supportitive to open up more mods to be approved for consoles. With Giants gaining more script adaptive codes for the console gamers. To allow more simulation style realism into the next installment.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

MF10 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:25 pm Giants stated roughly 9 months ago about making FS17 more console mod friendly since other open sandbox games like PUBG, Minecraft already allowing more free flowed console mods with Sony and Microsoft approval. Then stated roughly last January or February on my Xbox Ones news feed. That 7 games were slated for full console mod support this fall. And more soon to follow since Microsoft planned to make the Dev Tool app much more open to personal mod/game modding. Sony soon followed through with the same newsfeed on facebook. It was also noted on a recent pop culture game news show. That consoles are focusing on copying PC's ability of mod support to fully keep competitive due to lower console game sales vs PC versions of the same game.
I remember when giants posted it on their fb page about fs19 being more console mod supportitive to open up more mods to be approved for consoles. With Giants gaining more script adaptive codes for the console gamers. To allow more simulation style realism into the next installment.
MineCraft has console mods?
Since when?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .