Farming Classics

lefe1

Re: Farming Classics

Post by lefe1 »

Dogface wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:27 am Thank you! Have confirmed, and I will try to fix and put in Update.
Thank You Dogface :hi: and i'm loving it :biggrin2:
Samira

Post by Samira »

I Love the Mod. First i was thinking... **** such old stuff i cant bother with... but... i tried and i love all of the machines. They sound so real and LOVE IT. Thanks for sharing it Dogface. Awesome work <3
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

Thanks for the response Agro 787. Hope it goes well.
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

One of the best DLCs to come out so far , it offers a completely different way to play , fantastic engine sounds especially the Hatz *thumbsup*
Dzik

Post by Dzik »

hi, dogface I do not know if it's by farming Classic but how you approach the field and you want to turn on this blue stamp it shows you like you ended missions in a given field. I play on ps4: D
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Thanks guys, I am glad you are enjoying it. It is so different from the giant tractors (no pun intended) in FS17. And I am very glad it made it onto console. It is not as easy as "the modder flipping a switch", as many people say on the forum.
Dzik wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:12 am hi, dogface I do not know if it's by farming Classic but how you approach the field and you want to turn on this blue stamp it shows you like you ended missions in a given field. I play on ps4: D
I am sorry, I do not understand what you are saying.
Dzik

Post by Dzik »

Dogface wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:25 am Thanks guys, I am glad you are enjoying it. It is so different from the giant tractors (no pun intended) in FS17. And I am very glad it made it onto console. It is not as easy as "the modder flipping a switch", as many people say on the forum.
Dzik wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:12 am hi, dogface I do not know if it's by farming Classic but how you approach the field and you want to turn on this blue stamp it shows you like you ended missions in a given field. I play on ps4: D
I am sorry, I do not understand what you are saying.
maybe there is a blue stamp next to the box and if you press it shows you how you ended up working on the field. Google translate sorry im Poland :D
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

1) cześć, miło z tobą porozmawiać. (tłumacz google) :)
2) I do not play PS4. I do not know about blue stamp. (Nie gram na PS4. Nie wiem o niebieskim znaczku.)
Dzik

Post by Dzik »

Dogface wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:27 pm 1) cześć, miło z tobą porozmawiać. (tłumacz google) :)
2) I do not play PS4. I do not know about blue stamp. (Nie gram na PS4. Nie wiem o niebieskim znaczku.)
Niebieski znaczek jest przy polu np. Gdy chcesz je kupić
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Dzik wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:30 pm The blue stamp is next to the box, eg. When you want to buy them
You need to put the English translation. English forum.

I don't understand. Maybe a PS4 player can help. Sorry.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

The only thing I can think of as "Blue Stamp" he could be referring to... is on the Pause Menu Map, the marks beside the fields you don't own that allows you to teleport to those fields. Getting to them, you activate them to bring up the option to work the field (do mission) or purchase the field.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Dzik

Post by Dzik »

GothicKing13 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:56 pm The only thing I can think of as "Blue Stamp" he could be referring to... is on the Pause Menu Map, the marks beside the fields you don't own that allows you to teleport to those fields. Getting to them, you activate them to bring up the option to work the field (do mission) or purchase the field.
[/quote
that's what it's all about
( O to mi chodziło ) dzięki
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

I can not imagine that mod would interfere with field markers.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Field Markers! That's the word I was looking for. lol

If Classics interfere with those, it's definitely a console thing. I haven't the slightest problem with them on PC. Although, Dogface... I do say, I really love the sound of the engines on those tractors. You did an amazing job on them! My most wanted pack since 17 was released. Although, if I might ask... What happen to the old bale loader, was there a problem with conversion or something? Also, if you're looking for more mods to do... any chance we may see the old Fahr M66 from FS13 to accompany the Classics Pack?
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

The Bale Loader needed a script, so was left off to get the pack on consoles. I spent a couple of weeks trying to get it to work without a script.