Courseplay, what am I doing wrong?

ErikLille

Re: Courseplay, what am I doing wrong?

Post by ErikLille »

Check if your start at nearest waypoint or next waypoint. If it is set to next one the tractor may go to the waypoint after the first. Try backing up so the next waypoint is one of the last ones in the route.
Playing on PC
Win10, i5-7600K, 16GB RAM, GTX1080
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

When recording courses for the grain transport mode, the first waypoint should be about 10m before the silo's pipe. CP will then detect the pipe and line the trailer up to fill when you start the course or when it loops around to do it's next run.
If you don't want to rerecord the course, you can set the turn speed to 2 or 3mph as a workaround, but this doesn't always work.
The other thing you can try is to set the vertical offset to around -10m, although this will apply to the tip point as well, and can cause it to miss that instead.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
Hawke67

Post by Hawke67 »

Hairy Bob wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:51 pm When recording courses for the grain transport mode, the first waypoint should be about 10m before the silo's pipe. CP will then detect the pipe and line the trailer up to fill when you start the course or when it loops around to do it's next run.
If you don't want to rerecord the course, you can set the turn speed to 2 or 3mph as a workaround, but this doesn't always work.
The other thing you can try is to set the vertical offset to around -10m, although this will apply to the tip point as well, and can cause it to miss that instead.
Thanks for the tips. I'll try that tonight.

Cheers
Hawke67

Post by Hawke67 »

Nope, still no luck. :hmm:
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

You could test it by starting a new save on goldcrest valley, deselect all mods except courseplay and try it using in game equipment to rule out a mod conflict. Some tractors/trailers don't get on with CP too well IME.
If you can reproduce the issue with vanilla equipment and no mods selected, try posting a report on GitHub, the Devs may be able to help.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
Hawke67

Post by Hawke67 »

Hairy Bob wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:57 pm You could test it by starting a new save on goldcrest valley, deselect all mods except courseplay and try it using in game equipment to rule out a mod conflict. Some tractors/trailers don't get on with CP too well IME.
Yes I will try that.

Thx
Tom
Scorten

Post by Scorten »

Did you turn off traffic? I don't use Courseplay that much but could it be that your vehicle is colliding with some cars?
Rebi1000

Post by Rebi1000 »

Hi,
Are you using a Stock vehicle or a modded vehicle?
I once had issues with a mod that could not handle Courselpay.

BR
Rebi
Hawke67

Post by Hawke67 »

Im using stock equippment. Over the weekend I will do some more testing with different equippment to see if that helps.

Cheers
Tom
Hawke67

Post by Hawke67 »

Hello again fellow digital farmers.
Here comes an update of the current situation.

In short: Now it works :)

Thanks for the help and happy farming.

Cheers
Tom