new mod request

jinx3230

new mod request

Post by jinx3230 »

wasn't sure where to put this so thought a new topic might be easier and someone can move it,anyway
is any modder going to bring us a 60 foot header for a harvester ,after all they are being produced for the open market,it's not like it doesn't exist at all..??????,forgot to say ,this needs to be on console not pc,and on the same theme has any modder tried to mod the new TRIBINE combine ,the bigger holding capacity of this combine surely needs a look at
fcdrifter13

Re: new mod request

Post by fcdrifter13 »

There is a mod called Midwest Durus that has what you are looking for. http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... k-1-0-0-0/

EDIT missed the console part. Sorry
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
jinx3230

Post by jinx3230 »

anybody playing on pc posting video's on youtube get deleted because they are completely irrelevant to a console player
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Most mods for console are restricted to the Licenses Giants already has, therefor both mods you asked for can't be made for consoles.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Guil

Post by Guil »

jinx3230 wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:09 pm anybody playing on pc posting video's on youtube get deleted because they are completely irrelevant to a console player
You can't decide what does or doesn't get posted in a thread by anyone else.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

I still want a solid fertilizer spreader for a hooklift or the Holmer.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

It would be awesome if a modder would make a Lizard L9000 after the older Ford 9000 Semi with like 375hp that's has just enough power to get the job done. Slow to go but never gives up kind of old truck. Smokes like a train and gives off a whistle to call the dogs in. Drinks diesel like a camel downs the H20. Go with the late 80s model as they looked like a beast. Two different cab options conventional and cab over. Chromed out or rusty base option. I'd pay money for this mod to be made...
Last edited by Jballak9197 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

jinx3230 wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:09 pm anybody playing on pc posting video's on youtube get deleted because they are completely irrelevant to a console player
Not exactly sure what you are trying to imply, when a PC player has to make a mod, test the mod, submit the mod and be approved by giants. A very negative way of looking at PC players. And my videos are in my signature and simply follow my posts.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:21 pm I still want a solid fertilizer spreader for a hooklift or the Holmer.
And a hooklift feed mixer
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Omniplasma

Post by Omniplasma »

Jballak9197 wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:51 am
TacoFarmer wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:21 pm I still want a solid fertilizer spreader for a hooklift or the Holmer.
And a hooklift feed mixer
I've also been wanting a feed mixer for the hooklift trucks.
Xbox One FS17 Player from the US. Gamertag: Omniplasma
Fellow farmers needed.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I think the problem is that there is no combine in the game that can use the 60ft header, even if the header was "lizard" brand it wouldnt work. And I'm sure that tribine wont give up there licenses easily, sounds like they are trying to milk every last penny from their combine before it goes down the drain
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

There is already a thread where you can post mod requests for the console version of the game: viewtopic.php?f=895&t=122845

Closing this one to avoid the forum becoming overloaded with separate console mod request threads.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules