Thanks to everyone that Voted for De Terra Italica

fcdrifter13

Thanks to everyone that Voted for De Terra Italica

Post by fcdrifter13 »

This map is simply amazing. It is only the episode but its so nice to play. I know I have been in it and around it before checking things, but actually sitting down to play the map and have fun on it is something else. Seriously if you have not played this map give it a chance. Maybe it is just the winter cabin fever finally taking hold but this map is just a nice place to be. The sights are really good and it just has a different feel than most of the maps that I have played. The town up on the hill that overlooks most of the map is probably my favorite part, just looking out over all of the land gives it a sense of scale that I think most maps lack. The fields sizes and shapes, not to mention the layout on hill sides and obstacles give it a certain amount of difficulty that I am sure will grow as I progress more into the hillside farming. Map boundaries are very good as well as my worker can figure out the fields fairly well(within reason), needing very little clean up after they are done.

Hopefully everyone likes the equipment I chose to play on this map and I am sure that it will be a growing motor pool as well. And as always I am open to criticism on what I am doing and what equipment I am using. So again give this map a try if you have not, and thank you again for choosing it

Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT