Why giants? Why?

Angryfarmer

Why giants? Why?

Post by Angryfarmer »

Why must you torment me. Havent played in along time. Was really hoping to finally see the big bud 450 with a dual wheel update. Guess thats never gonna happen. Would easily be my favorite tractor with duals. Without its useless yo me. For a dlc aimed toward the U.S its just wrong to not have duals especially when some of the other tractors finally got em.
redglasses

Re: Why giants? Why?

Post by redglasses »

I guess you live up to your name :lol:
I agree duals would be nice, I'm still looking forward to get one on woodshire
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

I think it needs them more than most tractors in the game. I love that tractor, the big big bud just isnt my thing but the 450 fits most of the maps i play.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
FusionAudio

Post by FusionAudio »

I hope in fs19 the BB 450 gets dual setup along with the IHC 1466 it needs duals and option for abit more power and three point hitch for the front..take care.
STL

Post by STL »

There's a link on this forum to files that gives the Big Bud 450 duals, and gearbox.
Angryfarmer

Post by Angryfarmer »

Havent been able to find it.
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

Angryfarmer wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:50 am Why must you torment me. Havent played in along time. Was really hoping to finally see the big bud 450 with a dual wheel update. Guess thats never gonna happen. Would easily be my favorite tractor with duals. Without its useless yo me. For a dlc aimed toward the U.S its just wrong to not have duals especially when some of the other tractors finally got em.
You have evidently not watched any of the Welker Farms Big Bud videos. In the time lapse rebuild of their first Big Bud you can see that it has single wheels. If you watch the Welker Farms video "Welker Farms 2016 Part " you will see the Big Bud series 1(435) and it has single tires.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^Ya I noticed that too
My Discord
STL

Post by STL »

donaldEpott wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:41 am
fcdrifter13 wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:01 pm Wlker make me wish we had the lil bud with dual wheels
There is a file that updates it with Duels and I also added Gearbox to it. http://www.mediafire.com/file/9mdw0bovr ... ud_450.zip
Angryfarmer

Post by Angryfarmer »

Thanks. Found the link in a youtube vid. Finally the 450 the way it should be
Angryfarmer

Post by Angryfarmer »

Kamoore65536 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:57 am
Angryfarmer wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:50 am Why must you torment me. Havent played in along time. Was really hoping to finally see the big bud 450 with a dual wheel update. Guess thats never gonna happen. Would easily be my favorite tractor with duals. Without its useless yo me. For a dlc aimed toward the U.S its just wrong to not have duals especially when some of the other tractors finally got em.
You have evidently not watched any of the Welker Farms Big Bud videos. In the time lapse rebuild of their first Big Bud you can see that it has single wheels. If you watch the Welker Farms video "Welker Farms 2016 Part " you will see the Big Bud series 1(435) and it has single tires.
Yeah dont spend alot of time watching farming vids. Either way it should be an option ingame regardless.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^Ya, especially for the console folks
My Discord
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

To me personally no 4wd tractor looks right unless it has duals on it, just me personally though, (still waiting to be able to drive a case ih Steiger instead of a quadtrack) 😆
Angryfarmer

Post by Angryfarmer »

I feel the same. Just what im used to seeing/using around here. Thought it was odd in fs13 you had both the qaudtrac and 8 wheel stieger but not since. I played 15 on console and only used qaudtracs because none of the tractors had duals