Tech tanker mod | thank you

Kamoore65536

Re: Tech tanker mod | thank you

Post by Kamoore65536 »

The only problem with this mod is in real life it would be illegal on any road in the United States.40,000l of water weighs 89,811 pounds. 60,000l of water weighs 134,725 pounds. Since the maximum weight you can carry on 3 axles in the configuration of these tanks is 48,000 pounds and the maximum you could carry legally on most Federal highways is 80,000 pounds without a special permit you would be running around with the 40,000l tank half full.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

To add to this, the average weight of a tank trailer that can haul fuel and water weighs about 10,000 pounds empty and the tractor that pulls it weighs about15,000 pounds empty you are limited to 9,000 gallons of water. As water weighs 8.37 pounds to the gallon and most liquid fertilizers are heavier than water the legal liquid amounts would be less. This is in the United States on federal highways. State highways in the Western United States have different weight laws for agricultural vehicles, but I think those laws are determined by length and number of axles on the ground. As I don't know the legal weight limits on European highways I can't comment on them.
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Guil

Post by Guil »

46 ton gross weight for three axle trailer and three axoe tractor unit. Must be on air suspension and have EBS on tractor and trailer depending on year of manufacture.
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

Wow, i came here to thank the modder, being i been wanting this for awhile, and seems someone beat me to it. Thanks again. The next game has so many possibilities.

Lets say you can have missions at gas stations, to deliver fuel to the station on the other side of town for money using these tankers. And with the new excavators, maybe digging something up as a mission. You may want to take a break from farming, and get into trucking and construction/demolition. It can be all those games rolled up into one going this route. Well done.
empato

Post by empato »

It`s a little offtopic, but we are still talking about farming simulator. For transport or digging missions it`s the wrong game. For such kind of missions you have construction simulator or european truck simulator for example.
I hope that farming simulator will stay a farming simulator...
anonymouz

Post by anonymouz »

empato wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:06 pm It`s a little offtopic, but we are still talking about farming simulator. For transport or digging missions it`s the wrong game. For such kind of missions you have construction simulator or european truck simulator for example.
I hope that farming simulator will stay a farming simulator...
This is stubborn somehow, if i translated it right..

He never said, cut this out to use that Idea.
So it will still be your Game, just with a wider offer..
Aslong it takes small Effort and Ressources to code that and didnt break the whole FS-Goal, why not?
I never get this Opinion...

I would say alot of Players play FS because of the Freedom of Creativity & Entertainment.
And at the End he pays Money into the Game, which we all benefit from, in one or another Way through Giants etc.
GoodBye :[ Xbox One - ruleX Radikal ]: - :hi: - Welcome back :[ PC Master Race ]:
HowDoYouDo

Post by HowDoYouDo »

anonymouz wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:02 am
HowDoYouDo wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:51 am Is there anyway to use this tanker to refill a smaller tanker such as the stock Aquatrans 3700S? When I pull the tech tanker next to the aqua trans I cannot fill it up. Trying to fill the aqua trans off the tech tanker does not work either.
Did you tried using the End of the Tech Tanker next to Target?
I think so. Do you mean back the tech tanker up to the empty water tank trailer? The overload pipe did not give a trigger. The back of the trailer did the same thing, no trigger. Pulling the Aquatrans up to the tech tanker also did no produce triggers to refill.
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

Guil wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:03 pm 46 ton gross weight for three axle trailer and three axoe tractor unit. Must be on air suspension and have EBS on tractor and trailer depending on year of manufacture.

Do they use 2,000 pounds as a ton or 2,200 pounds? In the States 46 tons is 92,000 pounds.
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Wait if this trailer is "illegal" then what would a fully loaded seed hawk be?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

redglasses wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:11 am Wait if this trailer is "illegal" then what would a fully loaded seed hawk be?
In the field. :biggrin2: You never move a planter or fertilizer spreader or sprayer with product in it. Or at least we never did when I was growing up. It had something to do with not wasting that high priced seed or fertilizer. Dad had each field figured out as to what was needed in the seeder/sprayer/spreader.
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Oh dang, u right. Never really thought of that :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Kamoore65536 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:16 am Do they use 2,000 pounds as a ton or 2,200 pounds? In the States 46 tons is 92,000 pounds.
He is talking about metric tons, 1000 kg, so it should be about 2200 pounds
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yep spot on. We never really use pounds here. It's kg and ton.