Late 90s early 2000s Valtra tractor

NelTopFarms23

Late 90s early 2000s Valtra tractor

Post by NelTopFarms23 »

So ok i saw a you tube video of a valtra 8950 i believe it was ...in kentucky....any chance we might get one to play with? Idk i think it be pretty cool
redglasses

Re: Late 90s early 2000s Valtra tractor

Post by redglasses »

I really wish we could get a lot more valtras, they make logging ready machines, I want one of those
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
NelTopFarms23

Post by NelTopFarms23 »

Given I'm from the U.S.....we have everything but valtra marketed to us
Also duetz fahr just reentered the us market
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

redglasses wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:25 pm they make logging ready machines, I want one of those
This. Yes.
NelTopFarms23 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:58 pm Given I'm from the U.S.....we have everything but valtra marketed to us
Also duetz fahr just reentered the us market
We also don’t get Fendt, or Lamborghini, or Hürlimann, or...well, most of the stock brands in the game really. Plus, the models we do get are generally a little different than the Euro spec ones. But that usually doesn’t bother me; I’m just glad I’ve got virtual tractors. 😉
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

Fendt is sold in America since early 2000s......and oddly enough a hurlimann 488t for sale on illinois
FS 22 and loving it.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Wait, what, there are other brands than JD in the US? Oo

When i have been on the new continent around 10 years ago i was surprised to find a farm with just Deutz equipment on it.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Stonecutter

Post by Stonecutter »

juf.de wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:25 am Wait, what, there are other brands than JD in the US? Oo
For the longest time I thought there was only John Deere and Case/IH. :lol:

I think I was like 14 when I finally saw a different brand of tractor.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^lol, here thats pretty much what I see, I see the occasional class chopper which are always nice to see
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

Pensarethebest wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:33 am Fendt is sold in America since early 2000s......and oddly enough a hurlimann 488t for sale on illinois
Really? That’s pretty interesting... I’m guessing the 488 was in import. But, now that I look, Fendt does seem to imply a North American presence on their website, though they seem to have problem with Grey Market imports: https://www.fendt.com/us/4431.html

Of course, around here you’d think that only (green) tractor permitted by law is a John Deere...
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Case and JD certainly have a large section of the farming equipment market but sometimes a farmer will have a claus, challenger, or versatile, I have yet to see a deutz fahr or a valtra but I’m sure there’s a farm somewhere in the states with one most likely
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

It wasn't long after FS2013 came out that I spotted a Deutz Agrostar 2wd in North Carolina- I had never even heard of the brand until I started playing FS2011. Around here most farmers are using old Fords, Massey Fergusons, Kubotas, or New Hollands. It wasn't until about 10 years ago that John Deere started making headway into the local market. Oddly enough, there's a Zetor dealer about an hour from my house (another brand I had never heard of until I started playing FS). There's even a farm about 3 hours away with a fleet of JCB Fastracs. I had never seen a Fendt until I took a trip to Ontario a few years back.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

parad0x177 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:33 pm
Pensarethebest wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:33 am Fendt is sold in America since early 2000s......and oddly enough a hurlimann 488t for sale on illinois
Really? That’s pretty interesting... I’m guessing the 488 was in import. But, now that I look, Fendt does seem to imply a North American presence on their website, though they seem to have problem with Grey Market imports: https://www.fendt.com/us/4431.html

Of course, around here you’d think that only (green) tractor permitted by law is a John Deere...
Look on fastline.com. lots of fendts for sale.
FS 22 and loving it.
Mythtaken

Post by Mythtaken »

Here in my part of the Great White North we've got (along with those red and green tractors) pretty much all the major brands found in the game. There's a new Claas dealership in town here, as well as a big AGCO one, with shiny new Fendts, Valtras, Challengers, and Masseys on the lot. Plenty of New Hollands around here too.
If you sow your wild oats, hope for a crop failure.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Back on topic I know in Brazil you get Valtra combines
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Valtra actually has a hole production plant in brazil and something smaller in argentinnia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valtra wrote:Factory in Brazil

By the late 1950s Valmet exported several hundred tractors a year to Brazil. The Brazilian government planned to nationalise tractor production, however, and announced a bidding competition for establishing factories there. Valmet’s factory project was approved, and production began rapidly in 1960 starting with the Valmet 360 D model.

Tractor cabs became more widespread in the 1960s, especially in the Nordic markets, due to more stringent safety regulations and comfort requirements. The original Valmet factory in Tourula, Finland, could not assemble tractors with cabs due to the low ceiling, and the factory area near the expanding centre of Jyväskylä began to be too small. Accordingly, tractor production moved in 1969 to Suolahti, where the state owned an industrial site. Transmission production followed in 1975 following the construction of a new plant on the site. Marketing and engineering operations moved to Suolahti in 2005 and 2006.

[...]

A different set of models are produced in Brazil:

Valtra BL (65-95 hp)
Valtra BM (100-125 hp)
Valtra BH (145-205 hp)
Valtra BT (150-210 hp) with higher end technology compared to BH line
Valtra BC (Harvesters)
Valtra BS (Sprayers)

A special series made in Argentina since 2014

Valtra AR (140-210 cv)
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC