Sugar Beet & Potato Storage

Farminator0658

Re: Sugar Beet & Potato Storage

Post by Farminator0658 »

My favorite storage system, albeit a little unrealistic in physical size is the MultiLager Silo Mod. 50ML (big M is mega, not milli) of ANYTHING you can produce, including pig food, TMR, you name it. Another mod I like to put near it is SiloDisplay. Can see it from the cab of the vehicle driven (the small and standard ones, anyway). The largest display tends to be a little tall for in-cab view, depending on vehicle. Don't have to pull up the game menu to see what you have in storage, then. I quit using the main silos once I added this placeable.
Bootdancer47

Re: Sugar Beet & Potato Storage

Post by Bootdancer47 »

On the West Coast map there is a specific building for potato storage which works well--and the type of storage used in RLF of potatoes. You have to use the Grimme equipment to unload into the storage if you want to get maximum use of the storage--you don't have to use all of them but I do to be more realistic. it takes a little extra work and time to get system set up and check periodically while unloading trailers to make sure they are all working--line-up stays correct, height of pile, etc. If you bump any piece it will likely need re-adjusting.