Massey 300 pack

Florish

Re: Massey 300 pack

Post by Florish »

Very nice pack! Loving the sound of the 399 turbo!

I also found out that the rear 3 point hitch of the turbo has a bug. If i put the joskin (dont know exactly the name as i am at work right now) 47000liter tipper behind it, it lifts the tractor at the back in stead of pushing it down so the 399 will spin on the back wheels. A small joskin tipper doenst have this issue so far
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

That's because the trailer is to heavy. It has 3 axles and will carry most of the weight by itself. And I doubt that mf should pull such a big trailer
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Florish

Post by Florish »

Any other tractor i put behind it, doesnt have that "problem"
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Thats because its too weak and small
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Actually it's because the attacher on the mf is to low, but it's not realistic anyway

>>Rules<<
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya thats an unrealistic setup
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Florish

Post by Florish »

My uncle (who had a agricultural company to be hired for country work, dont know the english name for it) , always said: if it can pull it , its strong enough, if not, at least you tried :p ... he also managed to break a 1455xl in half just because he did to heavy work with it haha !

But without kidding: i know its not realistic but compared with the rest of the ingame tractors, it should work :) not very important i know :)
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
diar1410

Post by diar1410 »

Where I work we have SAME tractors of 70hp and 95hp that carry trailers with 40 tons of sugarcane I do not know why they are called weak just for not having 150hp or 200hp
I speak Spanish, sorry for my English... PS5
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

its kinda a good point. altought this is probibly because we do not have any major uses for tractors in the 50-70 hp range in game besides cleaning up anamals and doing some mowing. Those are not weak... they just cannot handle the demanding tasks of fieldwork that the bigger tractors are. the game is kinda orented around fieldwork and tractors that small do not have a good use on some of the fields due to hills and size and other factors.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

diar1410 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:39 pm Where I work we have SAME tractors of 70hp and 95hp that carry trailers with 40 tons of sugarcane I do not know why they are called weak just for not having 150hp or 200hp
????????????????

I would like to see this. 40t is a monstrous payload. A grain cart that hauled 40t would have probably 3 axles worth of combine tires under it, be operable with a 300hp tractor but be a lot more comfortable with 500hp. You could literally park a 70hp SAME tractor inside of one and the cab would not poke out the top.

In a former lifetime when I lived in Britain we hauled stiff pole trailers with 10t of grain or silage behind 100hp tractors and they were just comfortable. I am not sure they would have moved 40t wagons empty across the yard :lol:
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

fieldwork...... I use all small tractors for fieldwork. I find a lot of uses for the small tractors. that is all I use. it's more fun using the smaller stuff just like the Massey 135(in pic) it only has 45HP but I use it to plow my fields and cultivate fields. Works great. Everybody thinks you need big stuff to do fieldwork and you don't... they used these small tractors back in the day to do fieldwork.
FusionAudio

Post by FusionAudio »

lefe1 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:35 am fieldwork...... I use all small tractors for fieldwork. I find a lot of uses for the small tractors. that is all I use. it's more fun using the smaller stuff just like the Massey 135(in pic) it only has 45HP but I use it to plow my fields and cultivate fields. Works great. Everybody thinks you need big stuff to do fieldwork and you don't... they used these small tractors back in the day to do fieldwork.
I agree with ya.I do the samething setup on all fields.my stepfather on his farm said "never bring more to the field then you need to do the job".I seen back in the day small tractors and trucks doin all they could do..but seen the large articulated JD an IH tractors workin with everything they had..it was fun.
That said thank you Peter J Modding for this MF 300 pack..I use them doin work on my maps.I haven found any problems yet..love the sound.I'm sure there will need to be updates for both packs...there great..and it mentioned abut other models..I'd live to see the 1150 models to and equipment packss to..but either way..your doin great..what you choose..thank you so much PJM.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

????????????????

I would like to see this. 40t is a monstrous payload. A grain cart that hauled 40t would have probably 3 axles worth of combine tires under it, be operable with a 300hp tractor but be a lot more comfortable with 500hp. You could literally park a 70hp SAME tractor inside of one and the cab would not poke out the top.

In a former lifetime when I lived in Britain we hauled stiff pole trailers with 10t of grain or silage behind 100hp tractors and they were just comfortable. I am not sure they would have moved 40t wagons empty across the yard :lol:
He is probably not talking about 40 metric tons, so my guess his 40 tons are about 18 metric tons oO

>>Rules<<
diar1410

Post by diar1410 »

Alagos wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:41 am
????????????????

He is probably not talking about 40 metric tons, so my guess his 40 tons are about 18 metric tons oO
I mean 40,000 kilograms of sugar cane
I speak Spanish, sorry for my English... PS5
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

That should be practically impossible oO

>>Rules<<