Massey 300 pack

Jlf85

Massey 300 pack

Post by Jlf85 »

Just want to say thanks for bringing this to console. I own a 390T, and the design is absolutely perfect.. Every lever, known and gauge in the cab is absolutely accurate and the sound is spot on too!
FarmingRemasterd

Re: Massey 300 pack

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

they look incredible... I have not tried them yet. they are just what i am looking for tho. something to bridge the gap between the 135, 240 and the BSM Massey 600, 3000 series.... THANK YOU PETER J MODDING.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

I love this pack. Finally a smaller 2wd massey that isnt too small or too big, its the goldielocks for me.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
Omniplasma

Post by Omniplasma »

I'm really pleased with this pack as well.
Xbox One FS17 Player from the US. Gamertag: Omniplasma
Fellow farmers needed.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

It's another wonderful tractor pack. Truly blessed to have these mods delivered to us to use on our farms

Thank you.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I love this pack, they look so good, especially the one where you can adjust the track width, I love it
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Jlf85

Post by Jlf85 »

I know I'm being greedy, but the last thing I would love is some of the old articulated Masseys... I know they exist on pc.. Here's to hoping they come to consoles.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Dangit, I thought the controversy about these would last forever.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Jlf85 wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:30 am I know I'm being greedy, but the last thing I would love is some of the old articulated Masseys... I know they exist on pc.. Here's to hoping they come to consoles.
Not come across them on the PC yet,, but this 300 pack will do good on CPF with seasons.. *thumbsup*
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

*thumbsup* i love this tractor pack. Very nice...but it does not play well with others. Bsm mf pack plow jumps all over the place, the little tedder/windrow pack goes too far into ground and cant be pulled, and the front mower pack is the same.
That being said there is at least on of these tractors on each of my maps. Great detail. Great feel. Awesome variety. Just a great mod.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Princeguardian, it sounds like the 3pt is just a tad low (I'm not sure as ive not tried it with the equipment that u mentioned) but it works will with the Kuhn dlc equipment.. if it is at fault of the pack then I would hazard a guess that it will be corrected in an update as the MA has put so much time into the mod as is I cannot see them leaving such an easy bug uncorrected in a potential future update.. it could also be attributed to the fact that the equipment in the BSM pack is really heavy compared to most in game stuff.. either way it is a fantastic pack and compliments the other MF packs we already have as a nice bit of middle ground full of options.. good job P.J.M.!!
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Princeguardian wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:32 pm *thumbsup* i love this tractor pack. Very nice...but it does not play well with others. Bsm mf pack plow jumps all over the place, the little tedder/windrow pack goes too far into ground and cant be pulled, and the front mower pack is the same.
That being said there is at least on of these tractors on each of my maps. Great detail. Great feel. Awesome variety. Just a great mod.
I've been working overtime with the MF 399 2wd and the KUHN GF8702 tedder and have not had any issues. I'd try that one instead. I love this MF 300 Pack as my only wish is the 399 Turbo had a 2wd Dual Rear wheel option. Sorry for being picking but I'm a old school 2wd fan especially with the dual rear wheels. Oh well I'll just keep my MF 699 with that setup.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Omniplasma

Post by Omniplasma »

Jballak9197 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:27 am
Princeguardian wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:32 pm *thumbsup* i love this tractor pack. Very nice...but it does not play well with others. Bsm mf pack plow jumps all over the place, the little tedder/windrow pack goes too far into ground and cant be pulled, and the front mower pack is the same.
I've been working overtime with the MF 399 2wd and the KUHN GF8702 tedder and have not had any issues. I'd try that one instead. I love this MF 300 Pack as my only wish is the 399 Turbo had a 2wd Dual Rear wheel option. Sorry for being picking but I'm a old school 2wd fan especially with the dual rear wheels. Oh well I'll just keep my MF 699 with that setup.
I was hoping to have duals in the rear on a 2wd tractor as well. Maybe they'll add it in the future.
Xbox One FS17 Player from the US. Gamertag: Omniplasma
Fellow farmers needed.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^Ya that defiantly would've been cool
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
NelTopFarms23