Large Tree Removal

Jimmiecuds

Large Tree Removal

Post by Jimmiecuds »

Any one know of a way to remove the large trees at the cattle farm in Estancia Lapacho. Tried chainsaw and all the forestry tools but nothing will cut the down.
juf.de

Re: Large Tree Removal

Post by juf.de »

The trees are to large for the chain saw. I didnt test it, so i'm unsure if it works, but you could try this tool attached to the frontloader or teleloader to remove the the trees: http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... tle=fs2017
Last edited by juf.de on Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Yep the Xylor cuts and removes any tree automatically. Just left with the stump which that also grinds and removes.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Jimmiecuds

Post by Jimmiecuds »

Tried the Xylor tool, works on all other trees except the three large ones by the cattle yard, which are the ones I am trying to remove
Jimmiecuds

Post by Jimmiecuds »

Nvm, downloaded the newest Xyler updated and the 3 point hitch one worked on them. Thanks guys
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

unless I'm mistaken they aren't actually tree models in the traditional sense.. they r models shaped like trees but I don't think they share the same properties as trees in the game that can be cut and removed.. however without being able to open the map for editing which u cant because its a giants dlc there is no way to know for sure short of giants devs giving a definitive answer one way or another.. I can say that when I first got the dlc on pc I attempted with every single piece of in game forestry equipment and numerous mods to remove them with no success
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

The problem is, that diameter of the trunk of these three trees is to large for the chain saw and therefor can't be cut, all branches of these trees can be cut down tough.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Yes you can get rid of the 3 big trees I cut all the limbs off to sell the woodchips then I used BsM's stump grinder.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Well, Op already figured that out aswell.
I for my part do like the trees there and as i do not play with seasons i just put all my machinery next to where it's needed.
Playing on PC
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

those trees? those r in game oaks right? I'm srry.. I was confused and stuck my foot in my mouth.. I tried cutting the tree in the middle of the driveway and thought that's what we were talking about
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

lefe1 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:10 am Yes you can get rid of the 3 big trees I cut all the limbs off to sell the woodchips then I used BsM's stump grinder.
Thats a nice setup, I like where you placed the forage silo, sometimes its difficult to find a good spot for them *thumbsup*
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

redglasses wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:28 pm Thats a nice setup, I like where you placed the forage silo, sometimes its difficult to find a good spot for them *thumbsup*
Thanks Red. yep that's why I cut down those big trees because that was the perfect place to put the silo. and yes it is difficult on some maps to find a spot.
bolttanker

Post by bolttanker »

lefe1 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:10 am Yes you can get rid of the 3 big trees I cut all the limbs off to sell the woodchips then I used BsM's stump grinder.
hey whats that animal pen it fits perfectly there
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

That is the Fs17 version
Playing on PC