Console split screen multiplayer

JACK LANGSTON NIKE

Console split screen multiplayer

Post by JACK LANGSTON NIKE »

I love having the game for both consoles but there missing one thing: split screen co-op two player multiplayer! For the 2019 version of Farming Simulator for Xbox One and PlayStation, bring Split Screen multiplayer to the console versions. Having split screen would allow family's to play as a team of two, like husband and wife or brother with brother, it would make the game way more funnier. So again Bring Split Screen Multiplayer To Farming Simulator 2019 Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Edition!
Guil

Re: Console split screen multiplayer

Post by Guil »

Doubt it will happen as it would take twice the power to run a split screen setup.
markare

Post by markare »

Split screen would also take the fun off the game. It would need to cramp everything in a smaller area. Since it renders so much it will majorly kill gameplay
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

If we could be done I think it would be great, although with the power problem it probably would run a lot worse. Me and my brother have been dreaming of this for a long time.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Add dual shock as well so you can feel the terrain. And the controller going nuts as driving along the train track lol.
PS4
PS5
JMcCann

Post by JMcCann »

Is there a mod to allow two local players play FS19 together, online or offline? My two boys got it from Santa and want to farm together on xbox 1... TIA
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

No. Unfortunately split screen is not possible with FS at all
Playing on PC and PS4
JMcCann

Post by JMcCann »

Thanks for your reply. Such a pity that split screen doesn't work for local users, even offline. Any suggestions on how they can make the most of it? They are currently taking turns playing, which wasn't the plan at all. J
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

JMcCann wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:29 pm Thanks for your reply. Such a pity that split screen doesn't work for local users, even offline. Any suggestions on how they can make the most of it? They are currently taking turns playing, which wasn't the plan at all. J
The only way for them to play together is to get a second console and copy of the game.
Playing on PC and PS4
Pepsiguy23

Post by Pepsiguy23 »

So I want to play fs22 with my son here in the same house.

I am a bit confused on a couple things.

So he has a SeriesX, and I am thinking of buying PS5 with fs22.

He starts a multiplayer mode/game.
Is it then I can join in his game with cross/play enabled?

Does he and or I need to have a live subscription? Or can we just play within our household internet?

Also, I think I read something about the mods have to be the same? Or can I enter into his game with his mods he already has or?

Sorry for all the questions, just a little confused. I would appreciate any advice and help. Thanks all!!
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

Pepsiguy23 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:44 am So I want to play fs22 with my son here in the same house.

I am a bit confused on a couple things.

So he has a SeriesX, and I am thinking of buying PS5 with fs22.

He starts a multiplayer mode/game.
Is it then I can join in his game with cross/play enabled?

Does he and or I need to have a live subscription? Or can we just play within our household internet?

Also, I think I read something about the mods have to be the same? Or can I enter into his game with his mods he already has or?

Sorry for all the questions, just a little confused. I would appreciate any advice and help. Thanks all!!
First off I would've posted this under the current general discussion, as it would have been seen by more people.

But to answer your questions.

Yes, you will need to find his game from the multi-player menu, you both will need the paid subscriptions to play online, even if your in the same house and you both will have to have the same mods, just have him pull up his mod list and then download the same ones on your console.

I play with a lot of my family, me and my wife have Series X's, and we use a Series S for a dedicated server. Both of us have XBL Gold, plus an extra account will gold to run the server. My mother-in-law and her wife also play with us, both of them are on Series S, and my sister-in-law and one of her kids play with us as well, sister in law used to be on Xbox One X but is now on PS5, and her kids are on a Series S.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
Pepsiguy23

Post by Pepsiguy23 »

Thank you so much for your advice and help!