model ingame

Matt26

Re: model ingame

Post by Matt26 »

But most of the models are Giants models :D Puma FS13/15, Lambo FS15/17 and Valtra FS17.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Robbh6 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:44 pm
Matt26 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:22 pm Anyone seen this?

https://www.cgtrader.com/vectorfuture
70 dollars for one 3d model???? :shock:

Could probably buy every single dlc released so far for that amount of money. Far better value for money!
I think I'll stick to learning how to model myself.... :lol:
Also considering that they have the same limitations with regards to anything you buy there, according to https://www.cgtrader.com/pages/terms-and-conditions :

Code: Select all

21.1. Product may not be sold, given, or assigned to another person or entity in the form it is downloaded from the Site.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Matt26

Post by Matt26 »

Yes, I know, but I am surprised that there are models from Farming Simulator.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Those conditions seem quite odd. The way I read it is it precludes me from buying it and then giving it to an employee to work on. Perhaps if I zip it first, then it’s not in the same form.
KulJe7

Post by KulJe7 »

don_apple wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:10 pm Since the terms and conditions explicitly forbid to share anything you buy from them it will actually be impossible for others to ingame any model you bought from that site, because you can't actually give this model to anybody else.
Lol nobody follows the rules these days... have you seen the Community? its Cancer! I've been here in 2008.... after 13 it f*** itself.
But its gonna happen anyway... Thanks for your concern! :lol: :lol:
KulJe7

Post by KulJe7 »

Is anyone interested??
KulJe7

Post by KulJe7 »

theSeb wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:11 pm Those conditions seem quite odd. The way I read it is it precludes me from buying it and then giving it to an employee to work on. Perhaps if I zip it first, then it’s not in the same form.
The Model is already in I3D Format, so therefore it is already in Giants Permissions
eric21

Post by eric21 »

No ones guna touch it by the looks of things and since you stated it publicly and intentions, someone could report you or someone who agreed to do it
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I'd say just learn how to do it yourself
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
KulJe7

Post by KulJe7 »

redglasses wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:44 am I'd say just learn how to do it yourself
I've been in farming since 2009, didn't start doing 3D models till 13, I never did any of that so That's Why I am asking for help.. but seems nobody wants too, Since the community went TO HELL... It's f***. Low life bums and Mod Stealers no different too ATS which is already dead. Can't wait for FS to Die....
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Well aren't you a delight.

You've already been told it is against the terms of Polygonish, as sending the model to someone to help in-game is sharing. I'm pretty sure Giants and the moderators won't allow you to get help here, as most sites won't.
Guil

Post by Guil »

KulJe7 wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:13 am
redglasses wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:44 am I'd say just learn how to do it yourself
I've been in farming since 2009, didn't start doing 3D models till 13, I never did any of that so That's Why I am asking for help.. but seems nobody wants too, Since the community went TO HELL... It's f***. Low life bums and Mod Stealers no different too ATS which is already dead. Can't wait for FS to Die....

Relax or else find another forum to cause trouble on. Take this as your first warning.
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

No one wants to help because those involved don't want to get involved with going is blatantly against the site's terms of service. It has been shown to you at least twice that I have seen:-
Dribbly Midget wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:54 am
bassaddict wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:31 am Just a little hint: you might want to read the terms and conditions from polygonish.com before getting any models from them ;)
"Once you purchased an item, you can use it for all forms of media without limits. IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN SELLING OR SHARING PURCHASED ITEMS AS 3D MODEL, EVEN IF YOU MODIFY THE ITEMS. Doing this you violate Polygonish Copyright and it will be the object of further legal actions." :wink3:
don_apple wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:10 pm Since the terms and conditions explicitly forbid to share anything you buy from them it will actually be impossible for others to ingame any model you bought from that site, because you can't actually give this model to anybody else.
If you send and modify the models and send them elsewhere, the purchaser (you) and the recipient (who you send it to) potentially will be caught in a law suit. It's called copyright infringement - and it can be a messy business.

THAT is why people don't want to get involved. You can't be angry because people don't want to get involved with a lawsuit waiting to happen - and you cannot expect people to either, because that's unreasonable.

To then call the community "cancer" is absolutely abhorrent. Then you ask for help a 2nd time the reply after? Then you carry on your angry rant calling everyone here "lowlife bums". Disgusting.

Mods, why is he still here?
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

This reply caught me off guard, you've been nice up till now, and clearly there is no better time then now to learn how to put models ingame
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

KulJe7 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:32 pm Lol nobody follows the rules these days... have you seen the Community? its Cancer! I've been here in 2008.... after 13 it f*** itself.
But its gonna happen anyway... Thanks for your concern! :lol: :lol:
Here is your chance to make a difference, Start with being polite and keep this "it's cancer" stuff out of my forum. This is not a schoolyard and we don't want such behavior here. So I highly recommend working on your tone if you want to stay as part of this (quite amazing actually) community.

Thanks.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon