Truck Trailers

OrcaAmity

Truck Trailers

Post by OrcaAmity »

Are there any truck trailers for transporting crops? The only trailers I can find are two for transporting vehicles and machinery.
juf.de

Re: Truck Trailers

Post by juf.de »

There are i think two sem tipper trailers in the base game, check the category for tipper trailers and navigate to the far right side.
Besides those there are a few mods out there for some more.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The BSM one holds 70,000 and you can make a road train out of them
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Thanks for the tips you two. I prefer not to use mods encase any might corrupt part of my game because some mods are home-made and the two programs might not mix together properly in my opinion. I have wondered if I might need a DLC. I'll look again in the store as you two mentioned. Thanks.
markare

Post by markare »

If you download them and there are conflicts it will appear as soon as you start using the mods, easy to delete them and continue use your saved game. For a safer frame of mind use the in game mod hub, those are tested by giants and shouldn't cause problems. When you download from other sites that's when you start getting problems
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

markare hit the nail right on the head.. almost every mod on the hub plays pretty well together.. it only gets weird when u find heavily scripted mods that change the same things.. and example is using the seasons mod with the bank of hagenstadt mod.. but with almost all the equipment there r absolutely no issues at all.. the 70,000L trailer by BSM is a fantastic mod that plays very well with like.. everything.. but BSM has a track record of delivering fantastic mods for both pc and console so u cant really go wrong with them
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

OrcaAmity wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:46 pm Thanks for the tips you two. I prefer not to use mods encase any might corrupt part of my game because some mods are home-made and the two programs might not mix together properly in my opinion. I have wondered if I might need a DLC. I'll look again in the store as you two mentioned. Thanks.
I have almost 80 mods and i had ONE mod fonflict :mrgreen: Just go for it! the mods make the game so much better! *thumbsup*
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:29 pm markare hit the nail right on the head.. almost every mod on the hub plays pretty well together.. it only gets weird when u find heavily scripted mods that change the same things.. and example is using the seasons mod with the bank of hagenstadt mod.. but with almost all the equipment there r absolutely no issues at all.. the 70,000L trailer by BSM is a fantastic mod that plays very well with like.. everything.. but BSM has a track record of delivering fantastic mods for both pc and console so u cant really go wrong with them
Waht is the conflict between those two? Because i have both Seasons and bank of hagenstadt and havent had anny issues..! I think.. :biggrin2:
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Azfoor wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:31 pm
PrincessJessi84 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:29 pm markare hit the nail right on the head.. almost every mod on the hub plays pretty well together.. it only gets weird when u find heavily scripted mods that change the same things.. and example is using the seasons mod with the bank of hagenstadt mod.. but with almost all the equipment there r absolutely no issues at all.. the 70,000L trailer by BSM is a fantastic mod that plays very well with like.. everything.. but BSM has a track record of delivering fantastic mods for both pc and console so u cant really go wrong with them
Waht is the conflict between those two? Because i have both Seasons and bank of hagenstadt and havent had anny issues..! I think.. :biggrin2:
I had them both running for a short while by accident and could not borrow or repay my loan, and the interest on same went bonkers. I turned off Bank of Hagenstadt and it went away. I didn't dig around to see what other conflicts there might have been.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

yea the loan stuff goes bonkers as that's a common scripted area of both of those mods.. as well as field leasing as I recall.. when I got this new pc I decided to scrap my old mods folder so I could start over and play with some new stuff that I haven't tried before.. but on my other pc I had over 200 mods (not counting maps I kept in their own folder only using the one I was playing) with no conflicts.. every now and again I would come across something that didn't play well with the others but I just sent it the way of the dodo as mods r pretty plentiful on pc..
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Most mods are decent, just don't download anything from the 're-upload' sites like modhub.us, since they give you anything to download, as long as they make money.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Orca plays on ps4 btw guys
redglasses

Post by redglasses »