mod request thread poll

FarmingRemasterd

mod request thread poll

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

hey everyone. I know that some of you are kind of aggrivated with the multi thread mod request thing. I personally do not like the idea and was wondering if i could get any more input on how everyone thinks of this idea. I kinda want the threads removed because it qualifies as spam ans the rules state that you cannot post spam. but it entirely up to you on how to vote. The poll will be up for one week. Thanks FR
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
FordFarmer97

Re: mod request thread poll

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Gotta get rid of that sig dude :lol:
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
FarmingRemasterd

lol...
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

Get rid of mod request all together. Most of them are unreasonable anyways.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

what is "multi thread mod request thing"?
is the poll about getting rid of the "multi thread mod request thing"?
markare

Post by markare »

The request threads was decided to be left as is. No poll will change it. If they annoy you that much then just don't go into the thread. Simple remedy. You have been told this about the threads and the decision made on them each and every time you ask for them to be closed.

Pointless poll imo
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Yeah, probably
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
FarmingRemasterd

well... the point is to try and get people to read the rules and get rid of spam threads.
markare

Post by markare »

You seem to have a personal issue with people who post anything in regards to mod requests, constantly asking for the threads to be closed. Like I said if they bother you that much don't go into the thread, click the little link that says Mark all threads read when you have read what you want if the red icon annoys you. And as I said it was also discussed and decided that the mod requests threads where allowed, if moderators feel that they can be merged with other similar posts they have done so. I don't know why you are so upset about people making these threads, it might surprise you one of these days someone may ask for something that interests you. Modders sometimes take ideas and implement them.

Lis started the mod request thread he is the community manager, he has one of the final decisions on the forum. Does that make his posts spam???

Seriously just ignore the threads if they upset you that much. It's a lot easier
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Soles2023

Post by Soles2023 »

It's always good seeing new user names on the forum, and even though they might not read or understand the rules Moderators point them in the right direction and keep the forums clean. With that being said for every 50 new users that join there's always that 1 that wants to reinvent the wheel and know a "what's best for the forum" or "What Giants should do". Lis came along a streamlined the forum for better useability and as I said before the Mods do a great job of clean up double post or "spam" threads. As stated if, a thread bothers you simply don't read it.
XB1/PC
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

FarmingRemasterd wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 1:17 am well... the point is to try and get people to read the rules and get rid of spam threads.
Thing is, most new users don't read the rules. They go straight into posting. Nothing can really be done
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

Any words on JD for consoles?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Lisertan was the one who agreed to multiple threads with me so they won't be changing. like others have said if you have a problem, don't read the threads it's as simple as that.

I find it quite hypocritical that you have the audacity to labor those threads as spam yet here we have this thread. Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and I'm sure some would regard this as spam too. Any more spam posts from FarmingRemastered will lead to possible bans and your posts been placed in a moderator queue, they won't be visible until I or another moderator approve them.