unloading silage

Bshppaul

Re: unloading silage

Post by Bshppaul »

I am having a similar problem. Playing on XboxOne and FS17 Platinum Edition. Gold crest Valley.
Tried a couple of different types of chaff and different trailers but nothing.
The bunkers are empty as they haven’t been used yet. Any ideas?
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Hey and welcome to the forum. In this game there is only one type of chaff, by default you can turn corn/maize into chaff by chopping it or grass by dumping it into a silo. If you have a trailer full of grass or chaff, just drive into the silo, make sure the trailer is selected and check the help window in the top right, there should be a key combination displayed to empty your trailer here. It's not like in the farm storage or selling points, where the unloading symbol is displayed.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
markare

Post by markare »

Drive into the bunker press LB and rb and an unload here option will appear. Unload it into the bunker. You won't be able to compact it and cover it until there is at least 10% of the fill meter completed if I remember right. When you have it compacted to 100% stand on the chaff and press the left stick in to cover it. Let it ferment, you will get a notification that it is ready. Uncover and use
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^I'm pretty sure you dont have to have 10% now, unless I'm remembering wrong
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
markare

Post by markare »

I've not used the silage clamps in a long time as I don't deal with animals in my maps so I'm only going with what I remember from before silage bales where available in square bale form. So you may be correct
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress