New Map suggestion

farmerdude5

New Map suggestion

Post by farmerdude5 »

So I'm looking for a new map to play on, Ive been playing Goldcrest since I switched from 15 to 17 a month or two ago. Haven't really searched around for Map mods, anybody got a good suggestion? Would prefer a map with character, lots of realistic features, interesting fields and terrains, etc, etc.... Thanks!
Kamoore65536

Re: New Map suggestion

Post by Kamoore65536 »

Try Lawfolds, Oakfield, or Sussex. I am splitting my time between those three, and have 100 hours on all three.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

The Valley The Old Farm or The Old Stream Farm if you want a busy, detailed, very realistic European style. Thornton Farm if you want a British one in a similar feel. Thornton Farm is by Oxygendavid and his work is always amazing.

Westbridge Hills I still just love if you want a big open map with lots of varying topography. American Outback if you want an American Great Plains style. Tazewell County is an amazing American Corn Belt map but the field boundary issues for me make it basically unplayable so approach that one with some patience.
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

If you've never tried Sandy Bay give it a shot. Easily my favourite map and I've given most of them a shot. Probably not much chance it'll make fs19 so it may be your last chance!
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

My favorites are by Redkeinstus, woodshire and Altenstein are his two maps and they are great. Altenstein is a really small map but if your creative enough you can have some decent sized fields. Woodshire is a medium-large size map, basic fields are medium sized but once you buy some you can combine them and have massive fields. There is a train and a few farm yards and lots of grass fields which are pre-owned.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

farmerdude5 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:03 pm So I'm looking for a new map to play on, Ive been playing Goldcrest since I switched from 15 to 17 a month or two ago. Haven't really searched around for Map mods, anybody got a good suggestion? Would prefer a map with character, lots of realistic features, interesting fields and terrains, etc, etc.... Thanks!
WestBridge Hills
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

TacoFarmer wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 3:54 am
farmerdude5 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:03 pm So I'm looking for a new map to play on, Ive been playing Goldcrest since I switched from 15 to 17 a month or two ago. Haven't really searched around for Map mods, anybody got a good suggestion? Would prefer a map with character, lots of realistic features, interesting fields and terrains, etc, etc.... Thanks!
WestBridge Hills
I know right? Even though it is mostly big square fields, there is something about Westbridge that I just love love love. I have hundreds of hours on it now.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yeah WBH is a classic.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

The golden age of farming is by far my favorite. It looks amazing, and it’s great if you want a map that seems perfect for animals.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

redglasses wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 3:49 am My favorites are by Redkeinstus, woodshire and Altenstein are his two maps and they are great. Altenstein is a really small map but if your creative enough you can have some decent sized fields. Woodshire is a medium-large size map, basic fields are medium sized but once you buy some you can combine them and have massive fields. There is a train and a few farm yards and lots of grass fields which are pre-owned.
Woodshire has become my favorite, its variety of fields and narrow roads limit you to the smaller tractors and emplements which I feel make the game more enjoyable without getting board. I have two different farms started on Woodshire one on hard and I recently started one on normal because it takes a while to really get a farm going on hard with Woodshire.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.