While we wait

juf.de

Re: While we wait

Post by juf.de »

My last Information was, that Giants got a License for Claas for 2018/from 2018 on, but they didn't mention what they will implement in the game, nor when or how.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Lisertan wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 12:09 pm More I think. I know we made some new deals and I don't think we've lost one of the older ones, so it should be more.
Kubota Confirmed!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

That would be an intersting brand, it it's combined with rice as fruit
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

I was expecting Kubota to the platinum expansion in fs17 since so many of the brands now owned by Kubota are already in the game (Vicon, Kverneland, Great Plains)
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I want one of these https://youtu.be/p3FwGe2BriM every farmer and his dog around me used to have one
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Lisertan wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:42 am
TacoFarmer wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:22 pm
Lisertan wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 4:54 pm I wonder how mean it would be to just go and say:

Oh wow, 1 or 2 of the ones here will make in in the game, I've seen them .. and see what happens :D

Truth is: I didn't, but it would still be fun.. well.. for me...
John Deere CONFIRMED!!
Oh boy, here we go again :D
Round and round and round we go... As the thread started as pick three we would like to see in FS19 that are in FS17 but not modded... :search:
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

eric21 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:42 am So im currently bored and dont start work untill the afternoon and plus it seems the forums have gone quiet.

So lets do a little activity, so while we wait for fs19 news.

Choose 3 new tractors of each brand that you would like to see in fs19, that are not in fs17. The brands need to be already in fs17 including dlc but no mods though.

Also choose 1 harvester of each brand and choose 5 implements of each brand too.
First tractor is the Case IH 1455 xl but with a 2wd option with rear dual wheels as I still with Giants would update with FS17.

Second tractor would be the Deutz Agrostar same options.

Third is a truck the Twinstar with the options of HP 420-485, bobbed rear axle, twin tandems, and pusher axle like the BSM850.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Totally read my mind with the case 2wd and rear twins. An old saddle sprayer. My big one though, no till corn planters. And some smaller hp corn planters.

I thought JD was confirmed with Oregon Springs map. There is a JD parts box in the shed.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

I think brands like challenger Massey and fendt
Could use some love but I don’t really know what to ask for as I’ve never been around them in real life with the exception of seeing a challenger tractor that looked like the case magnum but was a little smaller that one had duals on the back as for case though I’ve grown up driving case ih tractors and the one I’ve probably driven the most (granted it’s not as much as I wish it was as I only worked rarely when school and the seasons allowed) is the case 420 Steiger to have that bad puppy in my shop would make my day I don’t mean the bash the quadtrack which is one bad tractor (in a good sense) in its on right but I love me some real tires the maxxum would be nice to as I’ve driven it before as for harvesters we now have case 8240s so having those as an in between size combine would be nice as for equipment larger Draper headers id rather have belts than augers in a header and also a case planter that have the independent grain cart and planter Kinda like the Austrian brand one but it’s smaller 🥔 potato for the long post
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

I would love to see a little larger Sampo harvester and a few selections of grain heads. Maybe an 18 ft and 21 ft. I like that little combine, but if i want a larger head, I usually go with a new holland one, and the colors don’t match. That bugs me.
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

Actually. I think it would be great to really expand all the lines for the heads for the different harvesters. I would appreciate the versatility.

Thanks.

PS. I would love the New Holland T4 again! I liked that little tractor.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

1936 Case Model CC Tractor
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

TacoFarmer wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:22 pm
Lisertan wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 4:54 pm I wonder how mean it would be to just go and say:

Oh wow, 1 or 2 of the ones here will make in in the game, I've seen them .. and see what happens :D

Truth is: I didn't, but it would still be fun.. well.. for me...
John Deere CONFIRMED!!
Was I right or was I right?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 5:54 pm
Lisertan wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 12:09 pm More I think. I know we made some new deals and I don't think we've lost one of the older ones, so it should be more.
Kubota Confirmed!!
where did you hear this?????? i never heard about Kubota.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FarmingRemasterd wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:27 am
TacoFarmer wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 5:54 pm
Kubota Confirmed!!
where did you hear this?????? i never heard about Kubota.
Aliens landed in my brain and told me.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.