While we wait

eric21

While we wait

Post by eric21 »

So im currently bored and dont start work untill the afternoon and plus it seems the forums have gone quiet.

So lets do a little activity, so while we wait for fs19 news.

Choose 3 new tractors of each brand that you would like to see in fs19, that are not in fs17. The brands need to be already in fs17 including dlc but no mods though.

Also choose 1 harvester of each brand and choose 5 implements of each brand too.
juf.de

Re: While we wait

Post by juf.de »

Tractors:
I'd like to see some older Valtra (N,T,S) and SDF-group tractors (Series 6&7 and equivalent of same/lamborghini) ('00-'10) with the option of heavy forestry equipment attached (cage and crane) aswell as reverse drive option.

Harvester:
I don't care what harvester, but more of these headers with integrated trailer, or the foldable ones.
If i would have to choose, i would tend to something new like grape harvest, so hills do get a purpose other than for trees.

Equipment:
i have no idea
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Thefisherj

Post by Thefisherj »

Tractors
JCB Fastrac 4220
Fendt vario 1050

Harvester
Fendts don't care about models and challengers

Implements
Not sure

My wish list:
John Deere tractors and harvesters.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Also no wish lists for non ingame brands as will end up as a generic request thread, the idea of this is more of a what to expect from ingame brands
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I don't want to get off topic (you did say new tractors) but some big classic CaseIH and New Holland tractors would be awesome. The International 86 series comes to mind, very iconic 70's tractors. 1980's and 90's Magnums would be great too.

On the new end, I would also like the 4000 series Fastracs. I was sure they would be in FS17 but...

Edit: I forgot the rest of the post.

Harvester: An old trailed combine would be nice but I'm fine with the ones we have.

Implements: Again I'm going for old here but some vintage NH hay equipment including a small square baler (would go good on a horse farm). On the other end of the spectrum, some variable chamber round balers from Krone. Since FS15 we've only had the small 4x4 round bales. I'd like to bale the big 6x5 and 6x6 rounds. I'd also like to see bigger square balers. (I must really like baling).
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Wolfbane

Post by Wolfbane »

Just like most people in the community I would like to see new brands, But really it would be nicer if the brands we already have would expand like case sprayers and wheel loaders or bailers other than New Holland or Kuhn or more variants for the tractors like wheels for the case stiger or Tracks for the large New Holland or challenger just more equipment and vehicles of the same brands ? What do u guys think?
garyst

Post by garyst »

I would like to see an 7000 series or 8000 series magnum, late 90's new Holland genesis, and a modern row crop mfd challenger when it comes to tractors. As for a harvester a case ih 2388 or 2588. Implements a 12 or 16 row stackfold great plains planter, stackfold great plains lister or bedder tool, Brent grain cart around 800 bushels, case ih 340 or 370 disk, and a case ih patriot sprayer.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

I wonder how mean it would be to just go and say:

Oh wow, 1 or 2 of the ones here will make in in the game, I've seen them .. and see what happens :D

Truth is: I didn't, but it would still be fun.. well.. for me...
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

troll deteced
Sometimes it feels like, you really want to troll us the hard way but then realize, that you job forces you to do the opposite of that :D
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
anthu

Post by anthu »

I think i like to have more older equipment.
Traktors harvesters and tool from the 1980 to 2010
So we can start working (maybee with seasons) with equipment from the eightees and a few years later i buy a newer one from this and so on.
Lg
Andreas
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Lisertan wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 4:54 pm I wonder how mean it would be to just go and say:

Oh wow, 1 or 2 of the ones here will make in in the game, I've seen them .. and see what happens :D

Truth is: I didn't, but it would still be fun.. well.. for me...
John Deere CONFIRMED!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I would like to see some new jcb's and some other Massey Fergusons
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Samira

Post by Samira »

Everything newly added is a big pleasure
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^Ya it really is nice to see new equipment, it really open my eyes to new equipment and brands
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

I want some older stuff to be honest. Something as a stepping stone to newer stuff. Some more mid range options would be nice as well, like mid range in power wise, there seems to be a sharp upturn in equipment power requirements and i think it leaves a lot of tractors in the store.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT