While we wait

BigC92

Re: While we wait

Post by BigC92 »

Well as most people said, old school stuff, balers, tractors, and equipment, i just cant say i would want to see this and/or that, i want to see more of everything, and work your way up to the new stuff, i dont keep up with agriculture stuff that often, but i want to see alot of everything from each category in fs19, but if i dont oh well, i just want to stay busy is all i ask for.
anthu

Post by anthu »

TacoFarmer wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:22 pm
Lisertan wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 4:54 pm I wonder how mean it would be to just go and say:

Oh wow, 1 or 2 of the ones here will make in in the game, I've seen them .. and see what happens :D

Truth is: I didn't, but it would still be fun.. well.. for me...
John Deere CONFIRMED!!
source link please
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Lisertan wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 4:54 pm [...]
John Deere CONFIRMED!!
Here you go, Taco said so, cofirmation good enough? :D
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
eric21

Post by eric21 »

fcdrifter13 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:26 am I want some older stuff to be honest. Something as a stepping stone to newer stuff. Some more mid range options would be nice as well, like mid range in power wise, there seems to be a sharp upturn in equipment power requirements and i think it leaves a lot of tractors in the store.
But which ingame brands though
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Lisertan wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 4:54 pm I wonder how mean it would be to just go and say:

Oh wow, 1 or 2 of the ones here will make in in the game, I've seen them .. and see what happens :D

John Deere CONFIRMED!!
Oh boy, here we go again :D
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Older stuff is great (MF 30 seed drill, MF 500-760 series combine for example) but manufacturers tend to want to showcase their newer equipment. Hopefully Giants are able to convince them that their older stuff helps form a long-term loyalty to a brand and as such we see more in FS19. Hopefully the popularity Modern Classics DLC will convince them even more!

The other issue is that there won't be any blueprints for older equipment, and there's only so much you can do by going out and photographing and measuring surviving equipment, and much of the older equipment has custom-designed third-party (read: hacked together) mods, such as a plastic cab built on something like a MF 135, and I guess it's hard to know how much of a sample is genuine. I know 98% of players would be content with approximate details, but those 2% can be quite vocal.

We all like older stuff, as I'm sure Giants learned from excited reaction we most of us had to the Case 1660, Case 1455 and NH 8340 starter equipment in FS17, and the anticipation for the Modern Classics DLC, but it's not always feasible to include such equipment.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

So alot of people want older equipment in fs19 esp Case and MF. not many older JCB's that people are wanting. Also not many sprayers too
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Lisertan wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:42 am

John Deere CONFIRMED!!
Oh boy, here we go again :D
How many brands are there for fs19, more or less than fs17?
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

More I think. I know we made some new deals and I don't think we've lost one of the older ones, so it should be more.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Lisertan wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 12:09 pm More I think. I know we made some new deals and I don't think we've lost one of the older ones, so it should be more.
As long as CASE is in FS19 I’m a happy bunny. I have a sweet spot for the Reds.....
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Way way back in the day they had combines that were pulled by tractors. That would be cool.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Again but which current brands had those?
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

I know of Fahr, which merged then with Deutz and finally became part of the SDF Group we have today and Claas
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

John Deere CONFIRMED!!
You made my day Taco :biggrin2: :biggrin2: thanks *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

The Claas Axion 800 or 900. The Claas Xerion 5000 - 4000. The Claas Atos 350 - 220 and any JD. Maybe a Lexion but if Claas is confirmed to not be in the game...
I'm sorry if it has been mentioned because I haven't been on here for months! *thumbsup*
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi: