FS19 on Xbox One?

eight_lugs

FS19 on Xbox One?

Post by eight_lugs »

So as much as I would love to have a gaming pc that’s not in the budget.

Will my Xbox run fs19 okay?
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Re: FS19 on Xbox One?

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Will be to late to start gearing for the next gen consoles.
PS4
PS5
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

eight_lugs wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 6:29 pm So as much as I would love to have a gaming pc that’s not in the budget.

According to the preview. Yes.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

If they didn't make it optimized enough to run on an xbox they would most likely drop the game on consoles completely
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

I'd imagine it'll be a stripped version as other FS console ports are.
If your PC is having issues running it, they can tell you to upgrade your PC. They can't tell console users that, so they strip it down a bit, textures/draw distance/memory limit (ie. slots). Unless of course they've optimized their engine a lot, but then again, it's Giants.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Good point redglasses, and the next gen console will be out in a few years or so, so yes i think everyone has the green light.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

eight_lugs wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 6:29 pm So as much as I would love to have a gaming pc that’s not in the budget.

I can answer that one:

Yes it will.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

thumbwiz wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 11:06 am I'd imagine it'll be a stripped version as other FS console ports are.
Stripped sounds weird to me. I know what you mean and you are not wrong, however I'd rather say: not on maximum settings.

If you think about a PC, you get it all. From a potatoe to a high end PC and the game settings reflect that on PC. As for a console, we know exactly what hardware we have and what it can or can't do so the settings are way more limited as we know where they should sit.

So yeah, it won't reach high end PC settings, it won't be potatoe PC quality,
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Just my two cents: for some the console version is a stripped PC version while for others the PC version can't get the full potential of the engine as the developer has to look out for consoles aswell and can't develope two seperate games ;-)

Besides that: Like stated above, consoles are minimum 50% of the sales, so they will definitly not cut out one of them as it would have a huge inpact on the sales.
Last edited by juf.de on Tue May 15, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Lisertan wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 11:47 am Stripped sounds weird to me. I know what you mean and you are not wrong, however I'd rather say: not on maximum settings.

If you think about a PC, you get it all. From a potatoe to a high end PC and the game settings reflect that on PC. As for a console, we know exactly what hardware we have and what it can or can't do so the settings are way more limited as we know where they should sit.

So yeah, it won't reach high end PC settings, it won't be potatoe PC quality,
This sounds promising *thumbsup*
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Lisertan wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 11:43 am

I can answer that one:

Yes it will.
Yall.gonna do some Xbone exclusives this go round?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 1:00 am

I can answer that one:

Yes it will.
I don't think so, no. If we do, then no one told me so far.
Community Manager

JamP

Post by JamP »

Lisertan wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 10:02 am
TacoFarmer wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 1:00 am

I can answer that one:

Yes it will.
I don't think so, no. If we do, then no one told me so far.
we just need to separate the Xbox's mods from the PS4, since Sony does not allow scripting and harms the Xbox's development as well. Or am I missing something here?
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Not sure how to put it but this topic went through this forum multiple times if you want a "full" answer search for it.
According to stegei (Co-Founder of giants) the difference between the two consoles is to small to justify a seperation of the available mods for them.
Besides that take the modders into account, many of them do already struggle to get their mods to consoles at all, now imagine they would have to adjust their mods not only for consoles in general but meet the criteria for each indivually. In the end you would probably see less mods than if you keep them together.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

I would only settle, with optimizing the game this time for console but a very good optimization but really good I do not expect something better than PC but if something very close but very close that is possible because the consoles hold a lot there many games of example so I hope you can do a good job there no matter if they raise the price I would pay
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer: