Seasons mod fertilizing question

farmerdude5

Seasons mod fertilizing question

Post by farmerdude5 »

Hey all, so the question I am wondering is this. I am on 24 day seasons. Im doing my last fertilization. When can I fertilize? can I plant on one day in mid spring and then fertilize the next in the same period? Or do I have to wait until, say, late spring after there has been a transition? Thanks!
NateS

Re: Seasons mod fertilizing question

Post by NateS »

You do not have to wait between planting and fertilizing. But you can't fertilize twice in a row without something happening in between such as a growth stage or cultivation/plow/plant.
PC & PS4
farmerdude5

Post by farmerdude5 »

NateS wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 8:45 pm You do not have to wait between planting and fertilizing. But you can't fertilize twice in a row without something happening in between such as a growth stage or cultivation/plow/plant.
Ok, got it. Yeah its just with 24 days, it seems a little muddled as to when I can actually fertilize after planting. I get the fertilizing twice in a row. Common sense there. Thanks for the reply!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

NateS wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 8:45 pm You do not have to wait between planting and fertilizing. But you can't fertilize twice in a row without something happening in between such as a growth stage or cultivation/plow/plant.
unless the planter fertilizes,then you have to wait
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .