Man 37 403 VF-Z 8X4

CaptainButtKick

Re: Man 37 403 VF-Z 8X4

Post by CaptainButtKick »

Now that I'm home from work I did more testing. Earlier all of my test's were completed on Wide tire's, It seems it's the tire's not the Bullbar on the little semi. Forestry and Wide tire's slide a lot more. The other problem though is if you turn to fast on any tire's with a loaded trailer it will pick the truck's inside front tire off the ground which will make the truck turn wider.

One more thing, If you lift the axle and stop on a hill it's hard if not impossible to get going again because only the Steer axle and first Rear axle spin, So if your loaded you should always have the axle down.

On Standard tires the little Man seem's fine, On all tires the truck's are usable you just have to be careful not to turn to fast.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Fantastic mod pack. Thanks BSM.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

Has anyone else noticed that the fuel light flashes when the engine is switched off? Also I couldn't help noticing that the indicators on the 6x6 lorry don't flash from where the lenses are. That said they are awesome!

I'm on PS4
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
FusionAudio

Post by FusionAudio »

I did notice it...its a amazing pack..been loving the twinsteer..it would be great to have the 850 as a twinsteer to..also the flatbed trailer BSM has..needs ramps and a front ladder guard to haul equipment as a flatbed..maybe a update for it...I haul everything to and from dealership and fields..everything is trucked. .take care all.
Sloany boy 92

Post by Sloany boy 92 »

Honestly I don't suffer from this, I typically take corners at between 20 and 30 mph and I've done various different loads, only thing I can think is are you Turner to quick and fast? Like goingfrom straight to full lock
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I been playing with these mods the last couple of days and I haven't had any problems at all. and no steering problems for me either. I guess I just know how to handle and drive them. So Great job BsM I wouldn't change nothing on them.
CaptainButtKick

Post by CaptainButtKick »

Like I said the trucks handle fantastic as long as you drive them proper. However when testing something, your goal is to find a limit. If a truck in game can do 55MPH why not try to turn at 55MPH. However just like in real life the truck wont handle it. I usually turn around 30MPH at the most myself (As I do when driving in real life) The test would not be complete without trying everything at least once.

If I could change anything though, there would be two things on my list.
1). The 6X6 is actually a 4X6 the rear axle is useless. Put 59000 on the truck and stop on a steep hill, Try to relaunch with the axle up and watch the front tire spin and rear tire do nothing.
2). The Bumper style hitch on the 6X6. When I attach a trailer the trailer hovers a foot above the hitch itself and appears to float there.

That being said though, BSM has done an amazing job on all their mods and it will be awesome to see what come's from them next.
Sloany boy 92

Post by Sloany boy 92 »

Done some testing myself and again have no issues, my only gripe is the mirrors twitch a lot (I drive in cab mosr the time) and I'd love a right hand drive xD but other than that it's fine, I don't drive like I stole it, and usually stop at junction anyway ... traffic on