Logic strikes me with this one *-*

gerbiepiep

Logic strikes me with this one *-*

Post by gerbiepiep »

Releasing a official 2nd expansion pack with big bud content among 2 other brands while already having a standalone big bud expansion pack for sale. :hmm:

So basically bought the big bud content twice now. :chinese:
juf.de

Re: Logic strikes me with this one *-*

Post by juf.de »

Which 2nd Expansion?
There where only these DLCs as of now: Kuhn, Big Bug, Platinum, Ropa and the Modern classiv for PC/Mac
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

When ropa released there was an option for "official expansion 2" with the game and Ropa, Kuhn and Big Bud. It is like a "game of the year" edition. Buddy is just confused.
gerbiepiep

Post by gerbiepiep »

It doesnt include the game , even says so on the box that fs17 is required to be able to install it.
gerbiepiep

Post by gerbiepiep »

juf.de wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 10:07 pm Which 2nd Expansion?
There where only these DLCs as of now: Kuhn, Big Bug, Platinum, Ropa and the Modern classiv for PC/Mac
This is the 2nd expansion: https://www.bol.com/nl/p/farming-simula ... lsrc=aw.ds
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

It says so, but it's just a bundle with all released non-platinum DLCs, i just checked their own page: http://www.farming-simulator.com/dlc.ph ... country=gb#
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC