As an option
73%
Have the mod upgraded for fs19
7%

Total votes: 75

Addictedtofs

Re: Fs19 Seasons poll

Post by Addictedtofs »

FusionAudio wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:38 am I can't vote cause I don't understand the "Vanilla map" term..I don't want to play without seasons.I hate snow but like the rest of seasons.I sure hope we get seasons right off the bat with fs19...and options with it.take care all.
What I meant was: Should it come as an integrated part of the game, an option you can toggle on/off, or a mod you have to download. I was tired when I made the post lol
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

redglasses wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:45 am
Addictedtofs wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:38 pm I feel like it should be an option. Incorporating it into the base game would be a bad idea because people who don’t like it would be stuck with It. If we have to wait for the mod, that might take forever.
An option is incorporating it into the base game, just as an option is the menu
What I meant by option is whether they incorporated a way to turn it on/off. Incorporating it into the base game meant that the game would just come with it, with no way to turn it off.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

And maybe add sync to system date/time, and weather. Good way not to get a lot of died save game's.
At the moment there is no bad repercussions for not using a game save for awhile. Like the DLC map I have animals and not used it in like 3 months now.
If the game had to sync then the crops that were ready are gone and animals I had as well. Maybe give us a Herd Manager so they can take care of the animals when we are gone, well as long as they had enough feed to look after the animals in your absence.
This would differently change the way we can play.
PS4
PS5
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

CMDRTAKEDOWN wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 7:41 am And maybe add sync to system date/time, and weather. Good way not to get a lot of died save game's.
At the moment there is no bad repercussions for not using a game save for awhile. Like the DLC map I have animals and not used it in like 3 months now.
If the game had to sync then the crops that were ready are gone and animals I had as well. Maybe give us a Herd Manager so they can take care of the animals when we are gone, well as long as they had enough feed to look after the animals in your absence.
This would differently change the way we can play.
Excellent idea! People would play the game till their first vacation. Then they'd return and everything would be messed up, so they'd quit the game for good. ;-)
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
W1der

Post by W1der »

Actually, we sort of already have this according to how feeding animals is set up ... the only thing missing is being able to hire a worker to clean up after the animals and the option to keep time running when the game is not (this option is available if you are running a dedicated server) ... :this:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I want seasons in fs19. I don't play without it but I do 3 day seasons for now. I like how the feed for the animals lasts 3 days so that is why. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
FusionAudio

Post by FusionAudio »

Addictedtofs wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:47 am
FusionAudio wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:38 am I can't vote cause I don't understand the "Vanilla map" term..I don't want to play without seasons.I hate snow but like the rest of seasons.I sure hope we get seasons right off the bat with fs19...and options with it.take care all.
What I meant was: Should it come as an integrated part of the game, an option you can toggle on/off, or a mod you have to download. I was tired when I made the post lol
Thank you for making it clear..I appreciate it.U'll go vote now.
wombles

Post by wombles »

I like seasons but only as an option, it can get a bit boring at times. I'd love a setting for when all work was done to be able too skip till next morning, seasons or not i see no reason to stare at the screen till morning comes.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I think it should be optional, not forced to use it. If GIANTS themselves are adding it. Could even be a GIANTS mod, like the 4Real Modules.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.