Auto-loader Trailer

farmerdude5

Auto-loader Trailer

Post by farmerdude5 »

Looking for a mod that will autoload pallets, but only when they are full. So that the trailer can sit there and load them up without me baby-sitting the pallets, to where I just have to go haul the trailer. Anybody know of such a mod?
juf.de

Re: Auto-loader Trailer

Post by juf.de »

If you mean, that you park the trailer just next to the woolpallet spawner, then that doesn't work, you have to move the pallets away from the spawner, otherwise there won't spawn new ones. the problem is, that the current script doesn't delete the pallet completly, so the game can't spawn a new one.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
farmerdude5

Post by farmerdude5 »

juf.de wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:05 pm If you mean, that you park the trailer just next to the woolpallet spawner, then that doesn't work, you have to move the pallets away from the spawner, otherwise there won't spawn new ones. the problem is, that the current script doesn't delete the pallet completly, so the game can't spawn a new one.
Close but Im working with the sawmill mod. Not sure that changes anything.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Nope shouldn't, what juf said was that it doesn't delete the pallet completely, so new ones cant spawn
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
farmerdude5

Post by farmerdude5 »

Don't suppose theres anything else that can simulate a worker moving pallets. I know courseplay can't handle that at the moment...
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

You could try using courseplay and let a tractor with a shield or something push them away every other minute or something like that, it's the only option i can think of.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I dont think thats possible with where the pallets spawn with that mod
My Discord
farmerdude5

Post by farmerdude5 »

redglasses wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:27 pm I dont think thats possible with where the pallets spawn with that mod
Nope, its in a really weird position. No way it would work. Arrgh frustrating because I get pallets multiple times in a day and I run at 15x no teleport, highly realistic....except now I want to jigger the system because Im so frustrated haha.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Just get a bobcat and trailer and park it there, drive in a truck twice a day and unload them
My Discord
farmerdude5

Post by farmerdude5 »

redglasses wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:33 pm Just get a bobcat and trailer and park it there, drive in a truck twice a day and unload them
Yep, already kind of got that. Have a telehandler that handles most logging, sawmill and the slow bee pack stuff. Just going to have to deal with it.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

ya, I think its one of those situations where you just have to deal with it.
My Discord