Poplar Harvesting (PC)

fullon-foresty

Poplar Harvesting (PC)

Post by fullon-foresty »

Hi fellas. I've been hating the stock poplar harvesting head that comes with FS17 as it makes the harvester slide around on fields and messes the whole thing up. I've tried a few decent ones that work offline but when I try to install them on my dedicated server there's always some error.

Any good poplar harvester mods out there that work well on dedicated servers for PC?
Earnest Pea

Re: Poplar Harvesting (PC)

Post by Earnest Pea »

I found that the stock poplar head works differently on each harvester. Strangely, even though its a New Holland head, it seems to sit better on one of the Krone harvesters. I can't remember whether it was the 580 or the 1100.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
fullon-foresty

Post by fullon-foresty »

I tried the other two and never made it to the Krone but that works better, thanks dude
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

Glad it worked out. I've been thinking of trying the poplar harvesting but I haven't gotten around too it. I had only experimented with hooking up the poplar head. It didn't seem to sit well on the New Holland so I decided to try on the other machines.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
fullon-foresty

Post by fullon-foresty »

It can be finicky for sure, I've got the entire map turned around for poplar. Stop in some time www.fullonforestry.com