FS 17 Demands & Sales

OrcaAmity

FS 17 Demands & Sales

Post by OrcaAmity »

What's with all the demands in FS 17 where it's always potatoes, sweet beet, sugar cane and wood chips? The worst-selling things. Now I have two locations demanding sweet beet at the same time. Since I started playing this game, I've only seen one demand on sunflowers and none for the others apart from wool. FS 15 is a much better game because it had demands a lot more often for all crops. I know it had no sunflowers and no soybeans but at least it had a bigger choice of crop demands. Just like the Sales in FS 17 are garbage. They don't come as much as they do in FS 15, and in FS 17, the sales are mostly limited to one to two items and mostly the cheapest items where the sales are not really beneficial when we're only saving about $200. In FS 15 the Sales had many things and expensive things where we had many times to save about $30,000 or more here and there. If FS 19 is the same that will be my last one where I'd pick a different farming game all together. FS 15 is the best one.
juf.de

Re: FS 17 Demands & Sales

Post by juf.de »

All i get out of your text is, that you do not understand the way great demand or prices in general work in FS17.
Prices drop if you sell that fruittype, they also drop, if a lot of that fruittype is planted by you and/or npcs.
Prices for a fruittype rise, if other fruittypes are sold or only few/none fields are planted with the target fruittype.
Potatoes, sugar beet, sugar cane and woodchips aren't the worst selling, they just have the lowest prices per liter. All of them however have a huge yield, way above the other fruit types so in the end you get mroe money out of them per field.
Now to the great demands: giants changed it indeed from FS15 to Fs17, yet in FS17 great demands actually is, what it stands for: a buyer needs a great deal of a specific fruit and therefor takes everything you throw at him for the same price.
If you want high prices either play in easy mode, don't plant only one type of fruit, so you can react to rising and falling prices or simply buy all the fields there are, this will garantue high prices.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
markare

Post by markare »

We get it. You don't like it because you don't get to be a millionaire instantly selling crops. If the game infuriates you so much stop playing it. People have explained it to you how finances work again and again and STILL you start a new thread complaining about it.

Your other thread about the exact same thing that proves my point is viewtopic.php?t=125411 right there
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

On Oakfield I’ve seen great demands for everything,wool for 10000,wood chips for 600 and soy beans for 3000 all on normal. Skipping time doesn’t help,if you do skip time make sure you are not on the stats page. I missed one for woodchips because of skipping time
Guil

Post by Guil »

Please don't create topics about the similar issues you have.