E3 2018

Addictedtofs

Re: E3 2018

Post by Addictedtofs »

Jlf85 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:57 pm Since I'm bored out of my mind--and lets face it--fs17 seems to have pretty much run its cycle (basing this one the lack of mods, dlc released etc)--
It hasn't run it's cycle for me... I'm lucky in the sense that I just found it two months or so ago. :biggrin2:
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Guil

Post by Guil »

lefe1 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:20 pm Image
That's speculation as of 2 months ago.
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Princeguardian wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:19 pm Im thinking its both companies. Oregon springs map has both JD and Claas symbols on boxes in shop. How would it pass for console if some agreement hadnt been worked out?
Things like that probably slip beneath the radar. JD and Claas will be more that aware that you can drive about and use machinery from both respective brands on PC. You can download JD and Claas mods from Giants own official mod hub so they must be cool about things at some level. Whether that means there is some sort of agreement in place I don't. More likely its them just turning a blind eye.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Jlf85 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:57 pm fs17 seems to have pretty much run its cycle
For you maybe....
the big print giveth the small print taketh
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Fs17 is the best fs on PS4 so far, and who cares if we dont get mods tomorrow or a month from now, it wont make me stop playing it, the mod makers make stuff on THEIR own time not your time. Its the genre it is in that got me hooked, Simulation.
averydan

Post by averydan »

I would love to see licensing with Wilson trailers. So I could actually get a belly dump trailer. A truck company such as Kenworth and an auto maker like GM. Just so we could open a big door for console modders and too, Just to have what we see on the farm. Once again, just a little mod envy looking at all the awesome PC stuff.....
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

averydan wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:30 pm I would love to see licensing with Wilson trailers. So I could actually get a belly dump trailer. A truck company such as Kenworth and an auto maker like GM. Just so we could open a big door for console modders and too, Just to have what we see on the farm. Once again, just a little mod envy looking at all the awesome PC stuff.....
I used to work at wilson(totally **** company BTW but the trailers are nice) and would like to have one myself. The thing is that there are so many variants it is hard to pin one down. Possiblt a 102"wide, 48ft, with 78" sides, not a commander and not a 2in drop just.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^lol, bad company, good product. Don't hear that often, especially if you need to maintenance stuff often.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ they are probably bad to their employees. we have a lot of those where I live.
PS5 / FS22
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Thats really too bad, dont know how a large company can get away with stuff like that
My Discord
Guil

Post by Guil »

Welcome to the big bad world of employment lol.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

averydan wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:30 pm I would love to see licensing with Wilson trailers. So I could actually get a belly dump trailer. A truck company such as Kenworth and an auto maker like GM. Just so we could open a big door for console modders and too, Just to have what we see on the farm. Once again, just a little mod envy looking at all the awesome PC stuff.....
would be better if the pc removed all the marks that do not enter the console and that will never be, so that the game is so excited no more envy not at all all rabones rabones hahaha only a joke, although it would not be a bad idea at last giant if the pc does not want. jugra the console if or not only would be looking for something legal if you tines then I also and so, I expect some new brands and also go through the eggs of brands or escrpi third parties or whatever would be good in consoles ps5 and xbox X are already more advanced and you still not with the game because it is rare good at least for xbox if ps5 is still in process
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Wow auto translate is bad
nasenber

Post by nasenber »

I think of another Brand That will be in Fs 19: KUBOTA
It is the biggest manufacturer of agricultural equipment in the World After JD. Or it will be CLAAS and Kubota but Not JD.
"Kühe sind meine Leidenschaft "
(Charles Dickens)
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^LOL, I feel like that could be it, maybe bring vermeer along too
My Discord