GEO/Sugar cane

lefe1

GEO/Sugar cane

Post by lefe1 »

So Paraguay is the only seasons geo that you can grow sugar cane. it would be nice if we had more seasons geo's that you could grow sugar cane. maybe a southern U.S. Geo. because I would like to use the platinum expansion DLC for sugar cane that I paid money for on more than 1 seasons geo. that's why it would be nice if they added sugar cane to just to base seasons. I don't know but I really don't want to go back to playing fs17 without seasons. I only play with just the base season's unless I want to grow sugar cane then I have to use the Paraguay geo but the other crops doesn't fit my planting and harvest style. that's why I only play the base seasons because it fits my style of planting and harvesting, but no sugar cane. oh well :sadnew:
Earnest Pea

Re: GEO/Sugar cane

Post by Earnest Pea »

Sugar cane might be a little odd in the base seasons. Seasons without any geos is based on the southern UK; not an area known for sugar cane production. Having a southern US geo would be useful for several the available maps and it would be nice to have more than one geo that supports sugar cane.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Thefisherj

Post by Thefisherj »

I think Emerald coast has a custom geo that allows auger cane to grow l. The map is on fs uk
garyst

Post by garyst »

Really wish there was a geo for the southern part of the United States. Over here in louisiana sugarcane is planted around mid August to mid September and harvested from early October to mid january. Corn is planted in March and harvested in august, soybeans anywhere from mid March to mid june, and harvested from mid August to mid november, and winter wheat planted late October and harvested mid may.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya I want to grow sugar cane but dont want to go back without seasons, and I want snow in the winter :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

garyst wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:34 pm Really wish there was a geo for the southern part of the United States. Over here in louisiana sugarcane is planted around mid August to mid September and harvested from early October to mid january. Corn is planted in March and harvested in august, soybeans anywhere from mid March to mid june, and harvested from mid August to mid november, and winter wheat planted late October and harvested mid may.
Does the Southeastern USA Geo not allow sugarcane? (I haven’t actually checked.) If it doesn’t, it probably should.
garyst

Post by garyst »

^^Didn't even know there was a southeastern geo available. Is it on console too or just pc?
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

garyst wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 1:29 pm ^^Didn't even know there was a southeastern geo available. Is it on console too or just pc?
It is on both.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

^^^^^^^^There is NO southeastern geo^^^^^^^. we have a U.S.Midwest geo. and like I said in the OP the only geo that allows you to grow sugar cane is Paraguay geo
STL

Post by STL »

Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Uhm, didn't notice the fact that all these guys are mainly console players? That mod is PC only..
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Doesn't do me any good. don't have a pc. like I said, ----------There is NO southeastern geo-----------. we have a U.S.Midwest geo. and in the OP the only geo that allows you to grow sugar cane is Paraguay geo
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I tried the same thing Maze313 in this post. paid good money for the platinum expansion DLC and have to play without seasons just so you can plant everything. to the one's saying it's unrealistic.... it's a game it's not real,,, a game is to have fun playing it.
Last edited by lefe1 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

Didn’t even see this thread lefe1 sorry to start a new one
Playing on PS5 and PC
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Maze313 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:46 pm Didn’t even see this thread lefe1 sorry to start a new one
oh I was just agreeing with you that it would be nice if we had a seasons geo that we could grow everything even if it's unrealistic. that's why I showed you this post because you are not the only one that would like to have a geo to grow everything.