GEO/Sugar cane

Maze313

Re: GEO/Sugar cane

Post by Maze313 »

Oh I know I didn’t see this thread or I would have posted back in may when you first put it up
Playing on PS5 and PC
Rumplymaple

Re: GEO/Sugar cane and Cotton

Post by Rumplymaple »

Hi Guys,
I have put a great deal of time playing a map that allows sugarcane when the Seasons Check Box is left unchecked. The moment you check the Season check box, both Sugarcane and cotton are unavailable. Very sad indeed. I got the Cotton DLC and love farming Sugarcane but am unable to enjoy them and seasons at the same time.
Boy! Do I want my cake....... :) or my bread buttered on both sides or what? :)

Look forward to the day when someone (not me, I am absolutely no good at that type of thing) writes a GEO that enables both Sugarcane and Cotton while using seasons. If it were allowed to be compatible to any Map as Mutli-Fruit it certainly would be outstanding. Sugarcane and Cotton, I know, takes a warmer climate, however, there are region's that experience winter without snow, where sugarcane and cotton are grown.

I am on PC Version of FS
Thank you
DirectCedar

Re: GEO/Sugar cane and Cotton

Post by DirectCedar »

Rumplymaple wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:04 pm Hi Guys,
I have put a great deal of time playing a map that allows sugarcane when the Seasons Check Box is left unchecked. The moment you check the Season check box, both Sugarcane and cotton are unavailable. Very sad indeed. I got the Cotton DLC and love farming Sugarcane but am unable to enjoy them and seasons at the same time.
Boy! Do I want my cake....... :) or my bread buttered on both sides or what? :)

Look forward to the day when someone (not me, I am absolutely no good at that type of thing) writes a GEO that enables both Sugarcane and Cotton while using seasons. If it were allowed to be compatible to any Map as Mutli-Fruit it certainly would be outstanding. Sugarcane and Cotton, I know, takes a warmer climate, however, there are region's that experience winter without snow, where sugarcane and cotton are grown.

I am on PC Version of FS
Thank you
I presume you are referring to FS19? This is the FS17 forum.