*NEW* Mods Released on Consoles

ace54858

Re: *NEW* Mods Released on Consoles

Post by ace54858 »

Harada wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:58 am
lefe1 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:20 am that's why all your fields show as being harvested. because that what seasons does..
I guess ace54858 is not using seasons.
nope at least not on that map i am on Lone Oak using the Minnesota Geo for it as that's as close to what the weather is where i am from.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Thank You Team FSI Modding Sukaz and MarcoLs for the De Terra Italica map
Fred53-ITA

Post by Fred53-ITA »

There are any news on De Terra Italica for Xbox and PS4?
It was removed yesterday on the Daily Updates list; It passed the tests?
Probably playing FS17 on De Terra Italica or Estancia Lapacho, with a MF 600 by BlackSheep-Modding or one of the tractors from the Farming Classics' pack by Dogface.
Or maybe i'm playing FS19 on Campaign of France or ItalianRiceXL with a FIAT 1300 and a Fiatagri 180-90 by Peppe978.
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

Yes it's on xbox
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

I am playing on xbox now was added about 2 hrs ago
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

Addictedtofs wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:23 am I don't know if what I'm using is considered large, but I have a fendt 900, a Vaderstad carrier xl and a Vaderstad Rapid A 600s. I plan on making a huge dairy. I'm not really planning any arable at all. Except wheat for straw of course. I have lone oak for crops.
Originally barley made more straw than wheat, for us dairy farmers. Has that changed, or you just prefer wheat?
I make jokes that others don't get.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

the only thing that frustrates me too much is the space for the mod maps are very limited in console and I really like to play for a while three or four maps like the new south mountain creamery farm, terra italica, lone oak farm and welker farms and sussex farm but I can only have the first two is a shame that companies like Sony and Microsoft limit us to only 4GB when we have and pay for an online service and pay to play are some companies eat money, I would like to play on PC but my economy it is impossible to obtain one, I hope that in this next installment they will give us unlimited spaces in the console
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Unless you develop a super powerful console, we wont see storage upgraded for manynyears
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Whats a super powerful console have to do with the storage the game uses. I still have 408GB of free storage left on my PS4 and I can only use 4GB for mods, because of sony. why don't they let me use more of my 408GB of free space> I just don't get it.. my call of duty WWII uses 73GB... FS17 only uses 11GB...
Guil

Post by Guil »

More mods = more ram.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

that's for the slots on consoles more mods = more ram. I'm talking about downloading mods to PS4(the Used System Storage). it's a whole different thing i'm talking about 4gb for mods not the slot system.. if sony would let us use (say like COD WWII) 72GB we could have every mod downloaded and we wouldn't have to worry about running out of used System Storage for mods....I have 378 GB available to me that I can't even use...

Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

BigNRichlll wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:06 pm
Addictedtofs wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:23 am I don't know if what I'm using is considered large, but I have a fendt 900, a Vaderstad carrier xl and a Vaderstad Rapid A 600s. I plan on making a huge dairy. I'm not really planning any arable at all. Except wheat for straw of course. I have lone oak for crops.
Originally barley made more straw than wheat, for us dairy farmers. Has that changed, or you just prefer wheat?
I just prefer wheat, I guess. I hadn't really thought about it. :lol:
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Guil

Post by Guil »

My point was that mods aren't as optimised as in game equipment a lot of the time or else they have more features. Like you said though this a Sony issue and we will know soon whether it has changed or not.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

is really worrying this issue Guil I hope that if you have changed all that because if it will not be catastrophic and a real headache, but you know listen and it is hard while Microsoft headquarters to things like these and I think that as long as they say no then neither one or the other agree to give more support to the mod in console
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Xbox has a strictor limit for them. It wont change anytime soon, unless you develop something more pwerful then it could work