*NEW* Mods Released on Consoles

Fade2black

Re: *NEW* Mods Released on Consoles

Post by Fade2black »

Farmer Foley wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:48 pm Guys I think there is a probl em with the capricci, it’s great but when loaded even with the 1050 at 517hp the slightest bump jackknifes the trailer, it seems that when loaded the weight triples and is overweight,,
Yep just found the same thing with the same tractor. I had silage bales which IRL are heavy. Not sure if straw would be any better in game.
Great looking mod though.
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Yeah it’s a great looking mod , I had straw and hay bales on..same problem..shame..
@aholz89 so how do we know how many bales makes that weight, if it says it can take 24 or 26 bales that should be under the weight limit, I had 20 on and couldn’t control the trailer .if you watch the video in the mod hub they use a fiatagri with full loads and even two tractors on it, I wonder if the transition to console has caused an issue,, like I said it’s a great mod and is what I needed to replace but I know of three people having issues on console.
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Fade2black

Post by Fade2black »

I also had a big issue when I tried to unload the bales. The stack just kept moving along side the trailer and wouldn't release until I Jack knifed it and they fell over. Tried again with just two layers of bales and seemed ok.
Then I pulled it with a Fendt 724 and loaded on a 1050. It drove perfect until I stopped and moved the 1050 to the back of the trailer. Then the steering problems started again. I think the issue maybe the two bales at the back.
I'm really surprised it got through testing with these issues and really hope it can be fixed as it would be a fantastic addition to the game.
I'm greatfull for the efforts of all modders as always.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I wonder if Giants QA tests the mods by actually using them or by just checking the software side of things.
PS5 / FS22
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Dont get me wrong..the modders do a great job for us and this is us trying to be helpful to sort an issue not complaining..my mate Farmer Bilko had the same issue with bales not releasing but i had no issues with that ,my only issue was the steering, just wondering if three axles is too much or the centre of gravity needs changing (if that can be done) based on what fade2black mentioned..
You keep a Troshin :hi:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

RODHA wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:43 am I wonder if Giants QA tests the mods by actually using them or by just checking the software side of things.
+1 also, but i think they do the software side of things, it would kinda make sense, but also they probably use them to make sure everything us up to Giants rules ect ect, but i think they emphasise on the software side of things more than using in game, if that makes sense.
Blue850

Post by Blue850 »

I had the same problem with the trailer too, on ps4.
When fully loaded its lifting the back wheels of the tractor off the groynd.
I tried a few tractors, and the Big Bud was the only one it couldn't lift.

I couldn't unload the bales , I had the autoload bale grab on a Fendt mod pulling it and they bales kept dragging along with the trailer.
But it unloaded ok when I hitched it to the Schluter.
Fade2black

Post by Fade2black »

Just out of interest has anyone had these problems with the round bale version as I've only tried the square bales?
Blue850

Post by Blue850 »

I saved the game, restarted and the trailer is now working fine
Deutz man 555

Post by Deutz man 555 »

It works fine with the case puma and I had the scorpion king on the back.
Fade2black

Post by Fade2black »

There seems to be no problem hauling tractors etc, it's the bales causing a meltdown.
DigitalFarmer

Post by DigitalFarmer »

Had the same problem with dragging bales and jackknifing when pulling with a T8. Fixed the jackknife problem by unloading the bales on the trailer and then strapping them down, then my T8 had no problem.
(PS4)U.S., Kentucky
Shamrock Valley By: Oxygendavid,9 day seasons Beef Cattle, Sheep. Grizzly Mountain By: FDR Logging Team, Homesteading. The Old Farm Countryside By Shaba FS, 6 day seasons Dairy Cattle, Sheep for wool, Hogs, Chickens.
Thanks to all the mod-Artists, you really make the game
MattFendt939

Post by MattFendt939 »

Got the same problem as everyone else with the new autoload bale trailer. I can haul and unload 1 trailer load of bales then I have to reset the trailer as it'll start playing up.

I don't like using those steering drawbar autoload trailers so thought it was great when this trailer was released. Quite surprised it managed to make it on to the Modhub now I've used it
monstergazza2015

Post by monstergazza2015 »

peppe978 Caporicci FC260CR needs fixing asap when u unload it, it goes completely crazy and gets stuck on the unload of bales not cool
monstergazza2015

Post by monstergazza2015 »

maybe if they get there heads out there ass and actually give us shamrock then we all on consoles wouldnt be so pi** off at them for making us wait so dam long

Edit: For this Post you have 7 Days of Boardholidays.