Judder when driving

dandare75

Judder when driving

Post by dandare75 »

Currently on chellington.in certain areas when driving the map judders very quickly backwards and forwards. Once past these areas,all ok.in cab it is more noticeable than 3rd person view although still noticeable.
Areas it occurs are the road by fields 15,16,17 from the dealers and then turning off same road onto the road upto the farm.
removed any tractors mods and some mods which may cause issue,still the same. Checked game log and no errors or warnings against any mods which maybe the cause.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Any ideas what this may be?
fenixguy

Re: Judder when driving

Post by fenixguy »

I'm not sure what platform you're on, but it does this on console quite frequently. Especially when you have a lot of bales or equipment in one place and drive with in-cab view. I tend to spread out my equipment throughout the map for this reason.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Yes, like fenix said, it can happen with alot of equipment near by or bales, problem is on chellington you cant really spread equipment out
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Whilst being a very good map, Chellington did seem a bit under optimised in fs17. The only way I found to combat it was to lower my graphics settings.
I'm sure there's more you could do by fiddling with the map in GE, but it's not something that I've ever got into.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
dandare75

Post by dandare75 »

Thanks for the reply guys.👍
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

I get a tad of stutter here and there on any map, it's not bad or anything but you can definitely notice it when you stare at you screen while driving or something or driving straight for a while then you make a turn and it stutters a tad, maybe the game engine itself or maybe because I'm not on a gaming monitor with a high refresh rate, not sure but it's been that way since day one of playing FS.
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew: