John Deere Confirmed for FS19

BigC92

Re: John Deere Confirmed for FS19

Post by BigC92 »

It just depends on what Giants and John Deer agreed on basically, but im sure there will be John Deer mods on console.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

livesea72 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:20 am
I didn't believe it more in awe of how fast it got started. Giants wouldn't show a trailer featuring JD for just a few pieces of equipment,I expect around 15 or 20 at launch but the mods are going to be interesting on if JD will even allow them on consoles. Just because Giants has a license don't mean we will see tons of JD mods or any for that matter.
Limiting mods on consoles was never a Deere thing, it was more of a Sony and Microsoft thing. Sony didn't want to allow mods from unlicensed brands. If Deere was going to control mods, they would have controlled them on all platforms.
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

DeereJason wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:33 pm
livesea72 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:20 am
I didn't believe it more in awe of how fast it got started. Giants wouldn't show a trailer featuring JD for just a few pieces of equipment,I expect around 15 or 20 at launch but the mods are going to be interesting on if JD will even allow them on consoles. Just because Giants has a license don't mean we will see tons of JD mods or any for that matter.
Limiting mods on consoles was never a Deere thing, it was more of a Sony and Microsoft thing. Sony didn't want to allow mods from unlicensed brands. If Deere was going to control mods, they would have controlled them on all platforms.
Well, i guess that would be true, if it was indeed true in regards to Giants. From my knowledge of mods, gaming companies distance themselves from unauthorized copyrighted products, under the guise they can't help what others create. However, on Giants own Mod Hub, they openly say JD products were being tested.

Which is to say, Giants knew, and even endorsed these products. It could just as well be, they were in talks with JD, for awhile, and JD had a hands off approach to the matter. We just don't know.

What we DO know, is the ad nauseum requests for JD, on this and other social platforms, WORKED. Giants got the message, and so did JD, given the myriad of requests they were probably getting over there on the matter as well, a company albeit of selling tractors and equipment, to get all these requests over a video game.

Lesson? Never say 'this will never happen", because it just may, and did. Second, we can't stifle requests from gamers that want certain things for their money. Giants and JD listened, and for that we all get to enjoy their products, and i congratulate them, the community who would not give up, and can't wait. Thanks again Giants and JD.
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

If this is true and JD is going to be part of FS19, this will be big for this game, especially with starting to see some more competition within the farming simulator virtual gaming industry. Not that I am much of a Deere fan, as we always stuck with Case on our farm, with only having a JD planter on the farm, but still as a fan of farming simulator, Im glad to see JD is going to be part of the game.
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

fenixguy wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:51 pm
averydan wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:03 pm I've not seen the picture you're talking about. Hoping the belly dumps are coming!!
Ain't it pretty?

Thats wilson trailer by the looks of it, would be nice to have a belly dump in the stock game.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

I dont place any relevance on Giants testing Deere mods for PC. They have done the same for Claas and other brands.
NothingRunsLikeaJD

Post by NothingRunsLikeaJD »

Would be fantastic to have a belly dump style trailer in the base game. It will feel more authentic to American style big farming.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Very happy to have JD come on board. Hoping the next big brand they announce or joins fs is Versatile. Don't have too much interest in Claas other than their combines but only in the north American colors. Hope the JD 6rh series hi-crop tractors make it into the game would be nice for sugarcane farming.

DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Never even thought about high crop tractors...good call.
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

I dont personally care for the look of the High Crop tractors. Im excited to see if we get any JD forestry stuff. Smaller tractors is also on my wishlist like the 4M/R series tractors. i think we will get to have a little taste of everything they offer TBH, throw in some classics and almost everyone will buy this game.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

I would like to see John deere logging equipment added to the game to me that would be big I am glad to see jd coming to the game . But I wonder if it is limited to sertain tractors.
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

Im hoping they release the information about what JD products they are having from the company but it seems to me that Giants seems to give us a good selection of tractors hopefully we will get the equipment like mowers field equipment etc game wide company wide. Cause my thought is if JD goes all in so will case and the other companies
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

When FS17 came out, I was pleasantly surprised as to the shear number of available equipment, especially tractors. CNH total for FS15 was 13 pieces, including DLC's (not including headers and loaders). That went to 25 in FS17. AGCO had 20 in FS17. I see overall numbers going up again this year...but not sure exactly where. Case IH will be getting a cotton harvester and Fendt will be getting the Ideal combine. If the Lely hay eauipment is retained, that would be now under AGCO as the Fendt brand.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Farmer man wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:30 pm Im hoping they release the information about what JD products they are having from the company but it seems to me that Giants seems to give us a good selection of tractors hopefully we will get the equipment like mowers field equipment etc game wide company wide. Cause my thought is if JD goes all in so will case and the other companies
We may hear some, but probably wont start hearing the full Deere lineup until the end of August at the earliest.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I reckon end of Spetember