Tractor out of fuel

Agent Orange

Tractor out of fuel

Post by Agent Orange »

Last time I farmed in Goldcrest Valley, with all of the "Helper buys [insert item]" options turned off (I was trying to determine just how much money this would save in the long run), I had the following situation: With one of my 2 Case IH tractors, I first planted Field 12 with soybeans (using a helper), then Field 14 with wheat (by myself), then Field 15 also with soybeans (also by myself) (topping off the seeds and fertilizer after each planting), not using that particular tractor for anything else, and after these 3 plantings its fuel tank was about 2/3rds full (I checked) -- HOWEVER, when I then planted Field 12 again with barley using a helper (not having used that tractor for anything else in the meantime), just about 4-6 passes from completion, the game gave me the message "Helper stopped working unexpectedly -- tank is empty!" My question is, how is this possible???
jackcollins

Re: Tractor out of fuel

Post by jackcollins »

the seeder is empty
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

Your helper sold the fuel out of the Tractor, I bet it was the girl in the white shorts she has been know to do that. Somebody should have warned you about her.
PC/Xbox1
hmmm1810

Post by hmmm1810 »

SilverRedman63 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:08 pm Your helper sold the fuel out of the Tractor, I bet it was the girl in the white shorts she has been know to do that. Somebody should have warned you about her.
I think we need the police in fs19 :lol: :lol:
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

I hope not, I knock down to many street signs - they would be all over me.
PC/Xbox1