FS19 price?

Goose66

Re: FS19 price?

Post by Goose66 »

If you have a 1000 hours in a game, I’d say you are getting an amazing amount of entertainment for what you paid. 19 will I’m sure be a regularly priced console or pc game. And as you are on PC, with the free mods available, wouldn’t you pay 10 or 20 more anyway ? I know I will buy whatever the price.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ This. Tbh, FS17 is the only game which I feel I get much more than I've paid. Thats a really good feeling considering the gaming industry these days. So, Giants always deserves my hard earned money from day 1 of pre-order. Btw, I'm probably over 2500 hrs since the end of november 2016.
PS5 / FS22
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

Since I got 17 I’ve played every single day will not change with 19 probably more might take my vacation just to get it started
Playing on PS5 and PC
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

My hats off to the talent Giants has with each of their games. They have not disappointed me one bit. Giants along with each of the modders have taken what they love and shared their creativity with all of us. This game believe it or not has gotten many farm kids out and back into farming. I've seen farm kids all around out and into the fields. Not just behind a tv screen. I've seen younger generation farmers pulling out older equipment and getting it back out to work. So this game has become more than just leisure or entertainment for many. Its a great alternative to the violence desensitized first person shooter to making kids and adults interested in farming. Some of you may chuckle. But some of the brands on FS I had never heaaard of but what I grew up around in the midwest. But I've started to see Fendt, Krone, Claas, and JCB a lot more and believe it or not. The farmers said they were looking for an alternative brand of equipment beside JD, Case, NH, or MF. And their kids had mentioned a brand they had seen on "some farm game they played". So Giants in my book deserves the credit. I'd pay $60 no problem if it were the price and I rarely ever buy a game brand new on day one.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

I’m betting it will be on priced par with previous versions.

But, you can lump me in the Day One camp. Throw stones if you like, but there are NO other game franchises that rate that loyalty from me these days. (And I have played a lot of games for a long time now.) Add to that the fact that the ratio of hours played to total cost makes this (whole franchise) the most economical game purchase for me, ever, and it gets even easier to rationalize.

I know there are folks that will base it on the “is there enough new stuff”, and that is a completely fair, rationale, and reasonable perspective. But, for me, I compare it to Madden, FIFA, or any of the major sports games franchises and this game is completely justifiable: those franchises release games every year, that are more expensive, and have little to differentiate them beyond a few different players here and there. In that context, buying a new FS every couple of years is easy for me!
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I only play sports games that i played in real life, Football and Basketball, also Track and Field, but they dont have track and field video games, on PS4 anyways, but my top favorite game series is GTA, and Farming simulator, and NBA.
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

I bought FS17 during the sale for 50% in March, since then I have over 500 hours, I think I'll be pre-ordering (unless they do something stupid with the price).
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

It will be same price all games are on console and pc/Mac
Playing on PS5 and PC
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Maze313 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:26 pm It will be same price all games are on console and pc/Mac
^^This^^
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

Whatever you paid for 17 when it came out expect to pay that for 19
Playing on PS5 and PC
Thefisherj

Post by Thefisherj »

I got 2000 hours on fs17 and I haven't had it when it came out
empato

Post by empato »

I don`t care for the price, and will pay every amount they ask for. But I will nevertheless not pre-order or buy it first day. I will wait for the first vids on YT, check the bug section in this forum and will maybe wait for the first bigger patch.
Giants is doing a great job, but no game is without bugs at the beginning, so i`m patient and will wait until most of them (which are relevant for me) are fixed.
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

I'll be preordering as soon as I can... a copy and season pass for XB1 and a copy for my new PC.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
XXJacksonniteXX

Post by XXJacksonniteXX »

RODHA wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:17 am
Maze313 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:46 pmDon’t care what the price is set I will be getting 19 with season pass I did with 17
We might be stoned for this by some :biggrin2: but I'm with you. Whatever it is I'm paying on day 1 of pre-order.
Same here guys i buy every fs game on day on im a farming ambassador for xbox so i have to buy it day one even if i dont want to but i love fs series and everything on console modmub is post to be released either in base game or on the new mod hub. At least thats what i was told by one of gaints people we will have to wait and see but if they take seasons and mod hub away they will lose alot of players and xbox one is becomeing the new pc if anyone watched e3 this week seen it
add me on Xbox XXJacksonniteXX fs19 love it :this:
HP Omen
8GB ram
Nividia G-Force GT 1030
Ryzen 5 Processor
xbox gamepad
keyboard and mouse
Xbox one S
add on steam at xxjacksonnitexx or look up Jacksonite
discord at JX-Jacksonite✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#6112
or dm me here
https://www.facebook.com/JacksonXpressJ ... _todo_tour
XXJacksonniteXX

Post by XXJacksonniteXX »

Maze313 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:43 pm Whatever you paid for 17 when it came out expect to pay that for 19
Yep 49.99 price wont drop for at least a year like fs17 it didnt drop til platinum came out
add me on Xbox XXJacksonniteXX fs19 love it :this:
HP Omen
8GB ram
Nividia G-Force GT 1030
Ryzen 5 Processor
xbox gamepad
keyboard and mouse
Xbox one S
add on steam at xxjacksonnitexx or look up Jacksonite
discord at JX-Jacksonite✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#6112
or dm me here
https://www.facebook.com/JacksonXpressJ ... _todo_tour