RODHA

Re: Re:FS19 poll

Post by RODHA »

Ahahahahaha true :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'm also an extremely dedicated fan. I have almost quit playing any other games except a select few. All of my friends and family always ask me how the farm is going. :lol: But I do have a real life and all...

I'm 100% sure I'll buy FS. It remains to be seen whether or not I'll buy it on release or buy it later.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
dutchman063

Post by dutchman063 »

Well since FS17 was unplayable when it came out do to bugs, i expect Giants to drop the ball once again.. i'll wait
Stonecutter

Post by Stonecutter »

For me it depends on how the base game maps look. If they look like Goldcrest I will hold off until some mod maps show up. If they look interesting I will buy it day 1 as I would love to do a long term farm that I work on from the release of FS19 right up to the next title.
Hwyroller

Post by Hwyroller »

Preorder and season pass. Been playing since 15 and it consistently gets better and better. Bought everything possible for 17 so I'd say season pass this time round is a must.
PS5
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

RODHA wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:21 am :biggrin2: I'm pretty sure there a lot of fans out there just like me.
I'm one of those. I still play some other games (love just about anything from Bethesda), but FS gets most of my game time. As for the bugs, I spent roughly 20 years as a programmer. My experience is that once a program reaches a certain level of complexity, there will be bugs. Even after multiple rounds of patching, there will be bugs. Its virtually impossible to eliminate them all. So you deal with the worst ones and hope you don't create too many new ones.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Although I'm not a coder but as an IT guy I'm pretty familiar with the concept of bugs being an essential part of a software after a certain point. In that regard, I'm really amazed by how Microsoft still manages to keep the windows running. It should have already grown to an entire living creature of its own :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Im neither of those, but i'm a gamer and certain genres of games i just dial in, nothing bothers me, i see something That dont look or work right ill report it, when you have a passion for something, you stick with it, i wanted to be a mechanic, but i also wanted to study gaming, but nothing worked out. So i settled as a shade tree mechanic, I've been into games since i was knee high, and boy do i tell you, games today are something else... We went from little boxes to almost real to life graphics.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ There is more to come with VR which I believe will be the next revolution in FS series. I hope it doesn't take too long for Giants to jump on the VR train.
PS5 / FS22
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

I was fairly late to the party with FS17; Only bought it earlier this year when it was on sale but been playing it loads since. I'm now hooked and will be buying FS19 either as a pre-order or soon after launch. The updated graphics should be cool but really looking forward to seeing what gameplay changes Giants have up their sleeves as more info is released over the next few months.
A VR version would probably see me never leave the house again :lol: